2

After being done with smoking some stuff

After being done with smoking some stuff. I toss it out the window going to find music for choreography. I am a professional dancer so it makes sense.

Life is boring and I think back to my days in the mental hospital.
That stupid bland place I was always stuck in.Surrounded by my thoughts and those sound proof blank walls. I got put into the quiet room for biting the doctors and tried to kill them.They always had me tied up and blind folded.It was torture...I would bite my lip from so much stress.I couldn't move or scream for help no one knows what I went through.

"Wow its already 2am guess I should try to sleep now" I was wrong..I was haunted by my dreams.I woke up drenched in sweat freezing even though the heater was on."Jeez I guess I couldn't sleep again"I sighed going to the bathroom to do my business. Brushing my teeth I looked towards my clock showing it was 9:30.Getting dressed I got my loose black see through dress shirt with my ripped jeans and my black boots.Being pleased with my outfit I fix and brush my silver hair curling it a bit.I see it almost time for the stupid appointment and rush to get my phone and keys

                                                       ??? POV
Tapping my pen I patiently wait for my patient. Judging from his record he seems to be quite the handful. While reading through this boys file its quite a handful to take in but I really want to help this young man."Sir your patient Lee Felix is here now "Looking up I see its just my secretary.
" Thank you Lulu bring him in"

                                                    Felix POV
I walk in to see a guy with very bright red hair.This dude looks like a strawberry must be strawberry shortcake long lost cousin.Looking around his office it feels really safe unlike all the other counselors and therapist I have had.This place feels warm and smells like coffee and quite music is playing.Looking up I see dimmed lights with fairy lights everywhere. There was a book shelf with many different books.A small smile forms on my face.
"Ahem nice to meet you Felix I'm Mr .Bang you can take a seat wherever you want" I turn to hear this cheerful voice sitting at the desk.I don't really want to be here but my friends made the appointment and but I care about them.I look up to see his face his brown eyes that gazed at mine before flickering to his paper.

"Its alright if I was you Felix I would feel the same way" Felix watched as the guy chuckled."Anyways enough with that do you like anime or like to play video games"I whisper only barley audible. He looks at me again and sets his pencil down."Of course I do if people don't then they suck"I smile liking his answer.

I knew I was gonna like it here.I went there multiple times a week and as the weeks progressed I felt happier. After a while I decided to go dye my hair to black to have it be more natural. I don't know why but something in me felt different. Is this a good feeling