Chapter two

Undertaker's pov
I saw a girl standing in the window looking in, i then turn to look in her direction.Hehe she is really pretty. She saw me she then took of. I ran after her but by the time i got to her she was already gone.
>>>Time skips <<<
It has been a week since i saw her, I can't get her out of my head i need to see her again. I need to find her but i know nothing about her. I need to get her of my head, and i know just how to do so. I went to the library. As i went in i saw her again that girl she was picking up books, she turns to me "Hello mr. can i help you. "She asked me with a polite smile."Ah yes please i am looking for the romances books." I was so happy to see her again. She looked at me she then got a little surprise,"Sure please follow me." I follow her, we get to an end she takes a few books and hands them to me. "Here you go i love this ones oh sorry well if you don't like this ones there are more in this shelf." She was a little nervous."Hehehe i would love to read this dear." I said she look at me with i small smile, i cloud not hold back any more."Are you the girl that was out side my window." I asked her, her face turn a brith red she looks at the floor."Yes sorry i was just passing by." She said i then grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug, i chuckled."My my its ok dear i was looking for you all over the place." I said she looked at me a little confused she then gave me a small shy smile. Oh boy who knew that day would be the day i found the one person to love.
>>>Time skips <<<
I went back to the library she was waiting for me it has been like this since that day i came here. She was looking for more books for me. I asked her "My dear i love to spend time with you but i still don't know your name, can i please have the pleasure to know it." I look at her she turns with a book in her hands"Sure my name is y/n, what's your name mr. " I helped her to reach a book " Hehe my dear thats a lovely name my name is well they call me undertaker. " I told her she looks at me and smiles "Nice to meet you undertaker (giggles)". She then handed me the books i was about to leave when i asked her "Dear would you mind joining me for some tea. " She looks at me and gives a small nod.
Hey guys sorry i know i am taking long to update but i been having a little problem but i can update now so hopefully i can get chapters 3,4,5 done.