Chapter 6

Sebastian's pov
Would you look at that she has feelings for the murtician. Poor thing he doesn't know she is my property. Dear y/n was to be my wife back then before I made the contract with my lord. She is y/n princess of hell. I coming from a wellty family and being the best demon hell has known I got the right to marry her but there was a problem with that she is have human and half demon. My mother and father didn't approved that type of relationship. So I let her go even though I wanted to make her mine. She looks way prettier. "So little lord what is it that you have come for". The murtician said." We have come to pay you a visit undertaker and welcome your new friend". My young lord said. "Aah I see well come in come in make yourselfs in home". I took a sit next to her which seem like the undertaker didn't like. But who cares.
^^^^^^°^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It was night time and she was in the grave yard. She was waiting for someone. I came and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I sure missed you y/n, and all this time you were right under my nose". I whispered in her ear. She was a bit surprised. "Se....Sebastian". She said I laughed and turned her around. "The one and only". I said her eyes widen and a gasped left her lips. "Ho...w how did you found me". Dear y/n asked as she tried to get away from me. This poor girl doesn't know what's waiting for her.
A/n
Heyyyy guys I know its been a while since a last updated but here I'll promise I'll update more all I want to say is thank you all for reading and voting for my book it means a lot to mee thank u guys oh and this chapter is short so I can work on the other chapters sorry lmao
Ok bye guys love you
Boobye byeboo