Chapter 5 part 2

Undertaker's pov
After we went to get her stuff i asked her were did she wanted to stay. "Mmh can i stay in your room we are a couple so there won't be a problem. " She said she looked so cute and innocent. "Mmh yeah you can stay in my room. " She jumped into my arms and gave me a kiss although I really don't know if i would be able to control myself. She rushes up the stairs and into my room. She starts unpacking her stuff,i look at her from the doorway ,you could tell she was so happy. I was going to get near her but the front door bell rings. She turns and looks at me "Who could it be?" . I could already tell it was the young lord and that butler of his. "I don't know my deary I'll go and see you finish unpacking your stuff ok." I gave her a smile and headed down to meet with the little lord. "Undertaker are you here. "Ciel asked from the doorway as his butler stud behind him. "Yes I'm here little lord,what is it that you need. Is it my lucky day and you are here to get a coffin fit hehehe. " I said as i walk behind my desk. "Not at all undertaker,me and sebastian are here to talk about the resent bodies you have received. "The little lord says. "Oh yes yes my little lord,they are all in the conner over there. " I point my finger to a conner full of coffins. "They all died of the same reason right". Sebastian said as he opened one of the coffins. Inside the coffin was a young girl who was missing half of her face and had been stabbed multiple times in the back. The others were the same way. "Sebastian please make sure that you find who is responsible for all this deaths." Sebastian nods his head in agreement and before they were about to go y/n came down to the front. "Who was it under." She pauses in the middle of her sentence as she looks at Sebastian and Ciel.
A/n
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating i am back in school and it's a pain in the butt but well I'll be updating more so yeah alsoo thanks so much for the support people i love you I thought my book was going to be lame and that no one was going to read it thank you again guys.