Chapter 3

Your pov
He came again today i was happy to see him he is the only guy who comes in. I was looking for more books when he asked me "My dear i love to spend time with you but i still don't know your name, can i please have the pleasure to know it." I looked at him he was standing in the end of the hall i then answered" Sure my name is y/n ,whats your name mr. " I said i was trying to reach for a book he comes close and helps me "Hehe my dear thats a lovely name my name well they call me undertaker." I turn to face him and said "Nice to meet you undertaker. " I giggled i little before handing him the books." As he was leaving Undertaker turns to ask me " My dear would you mind joining me for some tea ." I nodded in agreement.
>>>Time skips <<<
I ran to Undertaker's shop i knocked on the door Undertaker comes running to it he opens the door and welcomes me in. "Hello Undertaker sorry for being late." He nods and moves to a closed coffin and set on it. He moves his hand and pats the coffin asking me to sit next to him. "Wow this is your house,it is so big and amazing. " He lets out a little laugh and nods. "Hehehe my dear would you like to see more of it. " He asked as he got up from the coffin and walked through a door. I follow behind and see the kitchen and a staircase he points to it "Come my dear let me show you to my room." I follow him and ask "Who else lives here with you."
He turns to look at me and says"No one but me and my books. " He said ,i then felt a little sad "Sorry I shouldn't ask. "He looks at me and says. "No it is ok i don't have any one because they all run from me when they see my eyes and know my true self. " He looked at the floor i then got closer to him and softly said, "Its ok I won't run from you can i see your eyes. " He takes my hand in his and squeeze it he sighs and puts his hands in his bangs pulling them apart. He had his eyes closed i asked him "Undertaker please open them I won't run away I promise you. " He slowly opens his eyes and reveals his beautiful neon green eyes i let out a small gasp of shock. He looks into my eyes and says. "I knew it you are scared of me. " I give him a hug and a kiss in the cheek and look at him. "I know what you are and I'm not scared of you. " He looks at me and i small smile appears on his lips he takes me in closer and in a fraction of a second his lips were in mine. My eyes were wide open he pulls away with a smile on his face. He was looking at me.
A/N
Hey guys if you don't know what y/n it means your name and there will be more stuff hope and you enjoy your kiss with the undertaker Byebyebo see you my little dears 😄