Chapter 9

Your pov
I was so surprised from what Undertaker said. I was already in a level of ecstasy that I couldn't believe would get any better. "Are you ready dear, I'll be gentle if it hurts tell me and I'll stop". He said kissing my forehead. He took his member in one of his hands and positioned in my entrance. "Mmmhp". I moan as the tip played with my folds. I knew he was going to make me beg for it. The way he would move and rub his dick made me crazy. "Ugh Undertaker just fuck me already". I said he smirked and took both of my hands and hold them over my head. With out a warning he pushed in and we both moaned in sync. He started  to move slowly and it was a bit painful but soon the pain turned into pleasure. His slow movements were driving me crazy. "Fuck mmh Undertaker go faster mmh yes harder please". I moaned out "As you wish baby". He went faster and deeper hitting my g-spot and making my back arch. "Aahh yes mmh fuck  a..aaa yeah there harder mmh". "Mmh (y/n) baby I'm so close mm". He said in a husky low voice that send shivers all over my body. "Undertaker I.. I mm I'm gonna mmh ugh cum". I said feeling that ball of pressure build up. One last hard thrust and I was screaming his name. My nails made roads down his back. He came right after me still moving mixing our juices. He then gave me one last kiss and laid next to me pulling me closer to him. "I love you baby that was good". I laughed a bit and buried my face on his chest and whispered back "I love you too". Before welcoming sleep.
Well that was something haha😅
Ok guys so I have never ever in my life wrote something like this  I know it's not perfect but thanks to all of you guys that read this and here was the nasty haha jk the part that I guess you all been waiting for I love you all so much if you want to ask for any request I'll write you any thing you want me to just send me your Information and I'll work with it. Thanks again guys luv you so much
Lulu out boo bye bye boo