New Girl

I woke up in the morning and got ready for school and for some strange reason I felt like it was going to be a great day today.

I get dress and run down the stairs and walk out the door. My name is Eric Johnson, I am thirteen years old.

When I get to school i go to my locker and put my coat and bookbag in my locker an grab my books.

"Hey Eric what's up" my friend Thomson said."Nothing how about you?".

He doesn't say anything and shack his head.

That's when he tells me there is a new student and that her name was "Christy".

That's when we go to class and I sit down and she was three seats across from me.

She had red long hair and purple eyes.

She was not all that shy and she was looked 5'2, even though I am 5'4.

She was so beautiful that when she stood in the sun it made her look like a angel.

My friend taped me and said"Bro are you ok your face looks red".

"Yeah I am ok just hot".

Even though it wasn't the heat that bother me, I couldn't stop blushing and smiling her way.

Everytime she would look up i would pretend to just look up or try to turn the other way.

She whisper over to me and says" can I burrow a pencil".

I look up and say" Yeah sure" and hand her a pencil.

She smiles and says"Thanks", even her smile makes her stand out to everyone.

I couldn't not believe that I was really starting to like her, even though I no nothing about her.

I just couldn't bring myself to actually ask her anything.

By the time I start to get up and walk over to her, class was over with and she left out the door.

I go to my locker and put my stuff up and get ready for lunch.