Party Time!

Later on in the day I was getting ready fir the party.

My mom made snacks and stuff and my dad sort up the games.

I got dressed and mysister was wearing a red diamond like dress with hills.

"Happy Birthday Little Brother!" Carly says.

She hugs him and squeeze him shaking him like a doll.

"Ok Carly that's enough of the hugging...your crushing me"

"Almost like the crush you have on Christy am I right" she tease again.

"Don't talk to me anymore"

She smiles and walks down stairs and people started coming in they gave him cards, gifts, and lots of other thinks.

"Happy Birthday Eric" one person says.

"Happy Birthday too you bro" his friend says.

He smiles at all the people that cane to his birthday, but there was still someone missing.

"Hey Carly have you seen Christy" he ask.

"No I haven't seen her yet" Carly responds.

He looks down and feels sad that she didn't show.

That's when the doorbell ring and he went to the door and looked up surprised.

"Hello there birthday boy...you miss me" christy says.

She was wearing a beautiful blue dress with ear rings and a bow in her head.

She leans and kiss him on the cheeks and hugged him.

"You came"

"Of course I said I would come silly" christy answers.

She touch his noise and smile and grab his hand and walk in and say" Nice house eric....going to show me around"

He blush and nod and walk around pointing and telling her things about his house.

She smile and say can you show me up stairs.

He nods and walk up stairs as his sister watch and new what was going on.

"They are so sneaky" Carly says.

He shows her to the back room his sister room then his room.

She stops him and says "come on"

She locks the door and wrap her arms around him and he blushes, he ask what was she doing.

" Don't worry just go with it" she smiles.

She leans and kiss him and his knees shake.

He blushes and thought for a min that his crush was finally his girlfriend.

She lay him on the bed and unbuttons his vest.

And soon later they had a good time together and he got his birthday wish which was christy.

"Eric!....Eric!.....ERIC!" Carly yells.

He looks to her and say come on before you are late for your own party" Carly says.

That's when he realized he was only day dreaming everything and gait ready.

Eric had a good time at his birthday.

His friends came and had fun hanging with him.

Playing games and dancing around having fun, even Christy had a good time.

And for his birthday prize she gave him a kiss on the cheek and danced with him afterwards.