Lunch Time

Me and my friend walk to the lunchroom and we grab a tray and go seat down, I ask him what he thought about the new girl.

He says" she is beautiful and nice an stuff...why?....do you like her eric?

I look at him blushing and say" Um I don't mean like...I just wanted your opinion on her that's all".

Even though I did found interest in her I new that she would not want to go out with a kid that barely talk in class, doesn't know how to express his feels and is always the only one in class that no one particlely like.

"If you like her why don't you just try talking to her eric...its better to ask then to wait and never know what she might say".

"Yeah I know but what if she don't like me and think I am a loser than everyone will laugh at me and you know I have a bad temper".

Me and him get up and walk over and threw are food away.

Back at another table the new girl was eating by herself and a girl name "Jennifer" comes over and join her.

"Hey my name is Jennifer how about you".

"My name is "Christy".

"Nice to meet you, do you need a friend to eat with you?".

"Sure I don't mind".

She seats down next to her.

They eat and then leave Jennifer shows her around and how things work and what goes on.

After the lunch we go to our next class which is math, then leave and go home.

When we get to math she now is seating in front of me.

I couldn't stop looking down her red hair it looked soft and smooth.

I wrote down my notes and she asked to see mines cause she couldn't see the words on the board.

"Can I see your notes the words are to small um.....eric".

"Yeah sure go ahead".

"Thanks".

She write it all down then give it back.

After that we go to our lockers and go home for the day.