The Girl Across The Street

I walk home and see a moving truck across the street and I see the new girl from school "Christy".

Hey Eric what's up I didn't know you lived across the street...isn't that great.

As I look at her blushing and smiling.. I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful hair and sparkling eyes.

My mom comes out and tells me to come in and do my chores than I can come out I say "later" and go in the house.

After I do all my chores I go out side and see Christy riding her bike and I grabbed my skateboard and rode behind her cause I still didn't know how to approach her.

But she had stop for some reason and I ran right into her and I flipped off my board hitting my head and landing on my back.

Oh my god! Are you ok eric? She asks.

Yeah just a bad headache ah!......wait! Christy?

Yeah are you sure maybe I can look at it...she says

I jump up and tell her that "I'm fine" and get back on my skateboard and ride around for a while, then Thomson come out and we ride up around the corner.
When I look up Christy ask me to walk with her to the store and I say ok.

    We get up there i walk in with her and she ask did I want anything I say "no I am fine" ....she says ok and then we ride back home and then i go back in the house writing poems and drawing her.

I couldn't get her off my mine and my sister "Carly" came in being nosly.

Oh! What you doing Eric is that the new girl across the street....do you like her Eric?

I look at her blushing then turn looking down saying" No just mine your busniess!" I say.

She laughs and say" Whatever I won't tell nobody" and she winks.

I put my head on my desk and sigh.

I look up at the clock and it is time for me to go to bed...so I hop in the shower and put on some fresh night clothes and go to bed.