My Science Partner

The next day, I walk to school and happen to see Christy walking on the otherside of the street.

I try not to look at her and she noticed me as well and runs over smiling.

"Hey whats up?"Christy says.

"Yeah I am fine thanks for asking" I say blushing.

She looks and smile and moves closer to him and says" are you sure you ok".

She giggles.

They walk down the street and when they get to school they go to there locker and get there things for class.

But what I didn't know was that we had a project we had to do in science which was my first class.

"Alright class today I will be putting you with a partner to do your project with"Mr.Carson says.

When he called out the team ups I would thing I would get teamed up with either someone who doesn't really do well in science or someone who will make me do all the work, but I was wrong.

"Ok and Eric an Christy will be the last team up" Mr.Carson says.

I look over at Christy and I blush cause out of all people i get suck with the new girl that I had a crush on.

Christy gets up and walk over and sit by me and starts to explain what she thought they could do.

"Alright we can do this! I mean I live across the street" she says.

"Yeah that's true so what should we do for our project"

"Maybe we can build a modeled sun roof that can absorb electric energy and store it into a object and still be able to use all the energy at once"she says.

She was not only beatiful, but she was smart as well and I fell in love with her, but I knew that she probably wouldn't like me as a boyfriend.

We talk and come up with a plan for how we would work on the project so we could get done in no time and finally came up with it.

"Ok so you come over my house or yours a few days, then we meet up at the library and write a report with it...ok"she asks.

"Yeah cool I understand....that is a good plan up by the way"

"Thanks" she says.

At that moment class was over and the teacher reminded everyone what they had to do and we leave class heading to the next.

Then we would leave for Lunch and last home.