Scary Beyond All Reason

I walk back and forth in my room trying to think of a way out of this. This isn't a dream, I pitch myself so many times I left bruises. Walking right out won't work, those guards act fast. Maybe I can tie a bunch a blankets together to make a rope. It work in that one fairy tail right?

What am I thinking this isn't some fairy tail where things work out alright in the end! This is real life!

Suddenly there knocked at my door, bring me out of my big break out plain. I open to see one of the servant. "The emperor would like you to change and meet him in his throne room."

The servant holds up one of the bride dresses, I roll my eyes at it. Now that I've calm down a bit and are thinking straight. I can tell the jerk off! I step out of the room, slamming the door behind me. "I'll meet him but I'm not changing for that jerk."

I followed the servant to the throne room, walking up the stairs to see this scary woman talking to Kuzco. When Kuzco saw me walk up he said. "Ah, here she is! My lovely new bride to be!"

The lady turn around to face me with a surprised look on her face. "Y-y-your bride?!" She asked, I cross my arms at glare at Kuzco. "But, Your Highness! Don't you think you're a little young to get married? I mean you're not even eighteen yet."

Kuzco pointed at himself. "I will be tomorrow. Also why do I have to keep reminding you, I'm the emperor! If I want to get marry to this hottie, so we can have a son to carry on my Legacy, I can!"

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." I told Kuzco, his smug smile drop. "I'm sorry what was that? I don't think I heard you miss hottie." He said putting a hand over his ear, to hear better.

I drop my arms and marched right up to Kuzco. "Oh you didn't hear me? Let me put this in a way you can understand." I grab Kuzco by the front of his robe, pulling him up so his face was a inch away from my.

"I'm not going to marry a selfish, self-obsessed, good for nothing, Emperor like you! I rather jump off a cliff then spend another second with you!"

Kuzco look at me speechless, the scary woman on the other hand took action. "The peasant girl is threatening the emperor! GUARDS, SEIZE HER!" The lady shouted and guards came out of no where, weapons pointed at me.

One of the guards grab me from behind, and lifts me right up with one hand, causing me to let go of Kuzco. Kuzco close his eyes, dusted his robes, and snap his fingers.

The guard holding me up like some doll, puts me down gently and they all left instantly. Seriously are they wizards? How they keep popping in and out of reality.

"If you were trying to win some extra bonus points consider yourself a winner, miss hottie! I think I like you even more now!" I look at Kuzco in disbelief.

"Excuse me, Your Highness. The village leader is here to see you." A random servant said from the floor below announced. "Oh, great, send him in." He said to the servant, who bowed. "Oh, and by the way, you're fired." He said to Yzma, looking back down at the door.

"Fired?" Yzma exclaimed, shocked. Kuzco looked at her, nodded, and, looked back at the door. "What do you mean, fired?" She asked. "Uh, how else can I say it?" He snapped his fingers, and a scribe appeared.

"You're being let go, your department's being downsized, you're part of an outplacement, we're going in a different direction, we're not picking up your option. Take your pick. I've got more!" He finished as the scribe stuck the pink slip onto Yzma's hand.

"But-I-you-uh." She stuttered, looking between Kuzco and the pink slip. She then collapsed onto Kuzco's throne. "But Your Highness, I have been nothing if not loyal to the empire for-for-for many, many years." Yzma tried, looking up and smiling at Kuzco.