Case You're Interested

3rd Person P.O.V
Once Kuzco was human again, he got right to work to apologizing to people. He was currently with Rudy, the old man he toss out the palace window.

"Oh, now, you--you... you stop being so hard on yourself. All is forgiven." Rudy told him. "You're sure?" Kuzco asked him.

"Oh, it's not the first time I was tossed out a window, and it won't be the last. What can I say? I'm a rebel." Rudy then starts lightly punching Kuzco, which he laughs off.

"Whoa-ho-ho, tiger. Oh!" He then holds his arm, playing along. "Hey, I got to use that arm later. OK, buddy, take care." He told the old man as he walks away. "Ha ha. Ah, he's a sweet guy."

Kuzco then spots Pacha, sitting in front of the model of his village, then at his little house that he did up. Kuzco looks at his friend hurt, before walking over. "So, you lied to me."

Pacha look up at Kuzco surprised. "I did?" He asked, Kuzco nodded looking at the village unsatisfied. "Yeah. You said when the sun hits this bridge just right, these hills sing. Well, pal, I was dragged all over those hills, and I did not hear any singing."

Pacha caught on to what Kuzco was doing, and smile gratefully at him. "So... I'll be building my summer home on a more magical hill." Kuzco said taking his summer home and water slide off the hill. "Thank you."

"Hmm. Couldn't pull the wool over your eyes, huh?" Pacha asked giving Kuzco the little house back. "No, no, I'm sharp, I'm on it. Looks like you and your family are stuck on that tuneless hilltop forever, pal." Kuzco said dropping the house back to it's place.

Kuzco then takes a seat next to Pacha and sigh. He was happy he's not going through with destroying the village. But he still really wanted that summer home. Pacha thinks for a moment and gets an idea. "You know, I'm pretty sure I heard some singing on the hill next to us. In case you're interested."

Kuzco rubs his chin thinking for a moment and smile. "I might take you up on that. But first..." Kuzco stands up. "I have a wedding to call off!"

"Are you sure about this?" Pacha asked him. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be? She obviously doesn't love me, and I shouldn't force her. You said so yourself."

"Just one more piece of advice, if you really want be with her. Might be a good idea to learn her name."

(Name's) P.O.V
I was back inside my room in the palace, feeling tore now. I'm still engaged to Kuzco and I still don't want to marry him.... But I do kinda want to give him a shot. Ugh I hate emotions! Why do they have to be so confusing.

The door to my room suddenly swung open and there stood Kuzco in all his newly turned human glory. "Ah, there you are, Miss Hottie. I have been looking all over you." Kuzco, said happy. He moved across the room and closed the gap between us quick. "Well here I am." I said in a down tone, cross my arms and backing away too get some distance between us.

"So, someone still grumpy about getting marry to an emperor?" He asked, following me. "Look, maybe if we knew each other better I be all for it. But right now, you make me feel trap and it's not a very flattering idea to me as it is to you." I said backing up till my back hit a wall.

Kuzco place a hand on his hip and rub his chin. "Well in that case the wedding is off!" My eyes widen and my arms drop, surprised. "What?"

"Don't think I forgot what you told Pacha. People have treated you wrong all you're life, and I want to be one of the first people who treats you right." I was to shock for words.

"Let's start over." Kuzco then spins and bows to me. He lifts his head and smirks at me. "Hi, I'm Emperor Kuzco." He then stands up straight. "You look like something special and I love to take you out on a date. To find out how special you are. What might be your name?"

I felt completely frozen, but I was able to answered him. "(Name)." Kuzco smile. "(Name), you say? Sounds like a pretty name to me. But it makes sense a name like yours go with someone as extraordinary as you, (Name)."

I couldn't find any words to say, I was absolutely lost for words. Kuzco smirk and place a hand on the wall, next to my head. "Look like someone is speechless."

I blushed. "I guess you could say that." I said, still shook by this. I press my hand to my forehead, and ran my fingers through my bangs. "I.. Kuzco I could kiss you right now!"

Kuzco's smirk drop and it was his turn to look surprised. When he recovered he try to keep up his sly attitude but he was just as shook as I was. "Well you.... You can... If you ummm.... Want to... You know." He then starts blushing more then me.

I smirk at him, it seem I found his weakness. He acts all sly but as soon as I return the feelings he's a mess. That's actually kinda cute.

I wanted to point this out to him, but decided to keep this as my little Secret. Don't want to risk ruining it. So instead, I quickly press his lips against my. Only giving him a quick peck on the lips.

But that was enough to turn his face even redder then his robes. His entire body straightens up like a wooden board, as he falls backwards on the ground, in a thud.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. "I think I'll take you up on that date, Emperor Kuzco." I could practically see the hearts flying around Kuzco's head, as he lifts lifts himself up enough to talk dazed. "You're pretty. Have we met before? I Kuzco Emperor." He said dazed, I giggle. Maybe this can work out after all.

A week later, Kuzcotopia was finished, it wasn't anything like how Kuzco plain but it still nice. And it's right next to Pacha's house, not to mention instead of a waterside we have a waterfall! Kuzco, Pacha, his family, the village, and I had a party Theme Song Guy sings.

"You'd be the coolest dude in the nation.
Or the hippest cat in creation.
But if you ain't got friends, then nothing's worth the fuss.
A perfect world will come to be, when everybody here can see.
That a perfect world begins and ends, a perfect worlds begins and ends.
A perfect world begins and ends with us!"