The Showdown

After, a whole lot of running we finally made it to Yzma's lair at the palace. Kuzco pulled a lever causing him to fell down the trap door. A moment later Kuzco walks out of a hidden entrance dripping wet with a alligator attached to his butt. Kuzco kicked the alligator off.

"Okay, why does she even have that lever?"

Pacha pulled the correct lever, this time we got flip into a cart. "Please remain seated and keep your arms and legs in at all times." Where did that voice come from? I didn't have any time to think on it, because that was when the ride started.

We scream as the cart zipped down on the track. It was all over in less than thirty seconds. The cart tipped over and dumped the three of us on the ground. I let out a little giggle at the sight of Kuzco and Pacha wearing lab clothes.

They tore off the outfit as we race to the lab. "What does it look like?" Pacha asked picking up different potions. "I don't know just keep looking." Kuzco answered in panicked voice.

I spotted a cabinet and open it to see many potion vials. "Over here, I found something." I called out, Pacha and Kuzco raced over to me. "It has to be one of these. Lions, tigers, bears..." Pacha trailed off, however the human vial was gone.

"Oh, my." Yzma said from behind us. The three of us turned around to see Yzma holding up the potion Kuzco cried out. "No! It can't be! How did you get back here before us?" Yzma open her mouth to answer, but then paused. "Uh... how did we, Kronk?"

Kronk standing behind Yzma pulled down a map from nowhere. There were two dotted lines showing our race to the secret lab. "Well you got me, by all accounts it doesn't make sense." Yzma just shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, well, back to business."

Kuzco tried to reason with her. "Okay, I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been, but, Yzma, do you really want to kill me?" Yzma smirked at Kuzco. "Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement."

Kronk chimed in. "Hey, that's kind of like what he said to you when you got fired." Yzma rolled her eyes. "I know. It's called a cruel irony, like my dependence on you."

"I can't believe that this is happening!" Kuzco cried out in shock. "Then I bet you weren't expecting this!" said Yzma as she started to lift her dress. Pacha, Kuzco, and I all cried out in alarm.

"NO!"

"AAH!"

"PLEASE NO!"

Yzma pulls out a dagger from her garter, we all breathed in relief.

"Ooooooh."

"Oh okay."

"That's not so bad."

Yzma tossed the dagger to Kronk. "Kronk, finish them off." Kronk stared at the dagger with a troubled expression on his face, and then he started to talk to himself.

"Uh, where's the other guy? Yo! Well, Yzma just tossed me this knife and asked me to, you know, take them out. Then this guy popped up and we waited for you, and quite honestly.." Yzma turns back to us to give a 'what the' look, the three of us just shrugged our shoulders.

"Kronk! Why did I think that you could do this? This one simple thing, it's like I'm talking to a monkey. A really, big stupid monkey named Kronk. And do you want to know something else? I never liked your spinach puffs. NEVER!"

Kronkn stared at the chandelier that was hanging above Yzma like it was some holy object, before he reached over and cut the rope that was holding up the chandelier. It should have crushed Yzma, but since she was so skinny, she stood there unharmed in the hole of the chandelier.