The Foundation Of Youth In A Bottle

After Kronk got the word his father is coming for a visit to see his wife, kids, and a house on a hill. Why does everyone in this Empire want a house on a hill? He went into his backstory on how he never got a thumbs up from his father like he always wanted.

He then goes over how after delivering some food to the people at Flickering Embers Home for Seniors. Which so happens to be another house on a hill. When Kronk was leaving he was lured away by a good coin, ignoring all the beware the cat signs.

He eventually enter a little hide out that had Yzma inside, now turn back human with a cat tail as a side effect. Kinda of ashamed, if you ask me this be more funny if she was still a cat. Anyway Yzma trick Kronk into selling The fountain of youth in a bottle! Regular and diet.

Yzma: He wants to come on up to your house Have some supper What will you serve it on, Kronk? Plastic Tupper? You don't even own a fixer-upper Help me to help you to help him

Kronk: Help you to help me to help who?
Yzma: I need gold, Kronk! I mean, you need gold. So sign your name On this line Avoid disaster
Kronk: You'll achieve a beautiful connection with your father.

Yzma: Just faster Win Papi's love With that pile of plaster Help me to help you to help him And then you'll hear him say Hey, hey, hey I'm milking the Milky Way I'm loving this lovely day And I Feel like a million Wow zee wow This cat is back, and how I'm taking my big-time bow when I feel like a million A million, a million A million Yes! Now, sell, sell, sell!

Yzma: Hey, hey, hey I'm milking the Milky Way I'm loving this lovely day # And I feel like a million Wow zee wow This cat is back, and how I'm taking my big-time bow and I feel like a million Feel like a million in a million ways Feel like a million Feel like a million Feel like a million Look out, old Yzma's back!

After another song, Yzma return to her Secret Lab 2.0 where she revealed that the drink was a fake. It was just slime in a bottle. That when Kuzco cut, stopping the story again. "SHUT UP! Whoo! Could she be crazier? Cuckoo! You see what's going on here, don't you, folks?"

He takes out a red marker, to circle pipes, and Yzma. "Here's a hint. You got sewer slime, fancy packaging, crazy laugh like a demon from the bowels of the earth." He then starts banging on the screen. "IT'S A SCAM! Her potion's a fake! She's selling snake oil, people! Wake up!"

I then walk in to stop him, before he cracks the people's screen. "I think they saw it already." I told him. "Oh, they saw it already, huh?" He asked, pointing at me. "It's kinda obvious. This is still a Disney movie, not Sherlock." I told him.

"Well, smarty, I bet you didn't see this!" He then points at Yzma and makes the camera zoom on Yzma arm pit. This crazy bat doesn't shave!

"Oh! Yikes!" Kuzco said as the camera zoom back up to show me covering my eyes. "Why would you make us focus on that?!" I asked him, I heard Kuzco walk over to me. He rap and arm around me and patted my head.

"It's okay sweetie, that's gonna haunt me in my nightmares too." He then guide me back to the throne. "Can we just move on, please?" He asked however the story stay pause. "Guy in the booth!" He poke his head back in for a moment. "NOW!"

Kronk then buys the hilltop from Rudy, so he and the older elders could buy more potion. It's not till Kronk's shoulder angle cuts in after Rudy sold his clothes. That Kronk pick up the potion doesn't work.

They then confront Yzma when the people decided to elect Yzma emperor. Now I drop out of highschool but I'm pretty sure that's not an elective office.

Anyway Rudy and the other elders chase Yzma to a bridge when they find out that their only as old as they feel. You know I've seen this lesson come up time and time again but I'm pretty sure it's not 100% true.

Okay, well Yzma then use her cough medicine. Or her most fiendishly diabolical potion ever! Whatever you want to call it, she drank it and turn into an adorable bunny.

But was then scope up by a halk. That was weird but funny. Kronk then sells Rudy his dream home after he found out the elders were living in a alley. After he said bye to Marge and Tina, who were his secretaries. That were quickly contacted by a team of headhunters.

The story cut back to the restaurant where he move onto his next story. Where he lost the girl of his dreams.