Chapter 5: Strings

When the soul-bonding ritual begins. Three main strings are released.

1.Passionate- red gold string

( celebrity string..very much desired but difficult to attain)

On activation, a sense of intense love, protection, and devotion infuse in the heart and spirit of the soulmates

On activation, a sense of intense love, protection, and devotion infuse in the heart and spirit of the soulmates. It is very challenging to sever this bond. In the eyes of the system, the activation of this string is like a marriage bond.

The couple is deemed married by the System. A very desirable but deathly bond. The couple cannot be without each other. Every minute in each other's presence let the passion string grow.
The love they think they had for another immediately changed into a sibling friendship love. They lose being in love with another. It can be crushing to the other party.

That is why casual dating after soul marks has been obtained illegally due to the injury it might cause couples if true soulmates appear.

But people prefer to date illegally, but the repercussions are extreme.

Red-gold strung literally cannot love another person. They are bound for life. Their desires are fused in one... They can feel what their soulmates are feeling. Happiness, heartache, anguish, constantly they can suffer personal pain depending on the magnitude of the bonding.

The red gold string is also very risky because it's challenging to handle it when it comes to the intimate side of the bond. Younger bonded couples find it very difficult to maintain physical boundaries. Some are weak and some stronger to control the urges to be together in that sense.

100 generations ago the system had an order in place that after bonding red-gold strings must be wed within a month. As time goes by and technology/career developments, the system gave soulmates freedom to try and develop their relationship for a longer period.

The longer the soulmates wait to enter into the official marriage bond and activate the intimacy ritual, the more challenging it becomes not to succumb. They crave to touch each other. Once they locked eyes, the red-gold string comes into operation undetected and the soulmates might find each other in uncompromising situations. It's marvelous.

This is the only string that has a free ticket from the morality code. Red gold stringed soulmates are already perceived by the System as married/ bonded by life.
Soulmates can have unintended pregnancies without formally being married. but their babies are certified in the system as born inside a bonded relationship.

That is why these soulmates cannot find any other person remotely romantically or physically attractive. Their own soulmates are "It" for them. They literally die without them. They can find people attractive on an ordinary level, like glancing at a beautiful portrait or flower.

They are more in love, protective, have a great friendship, and more possessive (by usually the dominant male soulmate) the woman is more protective than possessive of their soulmates.

Cons of this string. Soulmates of this string cannot be apart after a month. This leads to emptiness, depression, anxiety, sickness than death, soul bounding must occur, or death in a few days depending on the strength of the said soulmate's heart.

The bond must be reinforced or energized before the month comes to an end.

2. Protection-blue string
( Bodyguard-to love )

On activation of this string, the soulmates had a powerful awareness of protection for their soulmates

On activation of this string, the soulmates had a powerful awareness of protection for their soulmates. They need to be in each other's lives, protecting them from physical threats. They can choose to remain without each other and can date other people by agreement.

However, on activation. Blue string does not entirely lose feelings for another. It just wanes a little because their sole attention will shift to their soulmates. The longer They are involved with their soulmates, they can easily fall out of love with another party.

This blue string is more malleable. They will be capable to live apart for longer but crave each other's existence after a month.

It can be demanding because they will intrude into the lives of their soulmates. Making sure they are well cared for physically and financially. This means they will ever cherish and be watchful of soulmates' well-being, will be involved in every aspect of soulmates' lives. They can become very protective or jealous if their soulmates choose to be in another relationship other than them.

Blue-stringed soulmates can decide to date each other and it's easy for them to fall in love because of this string.

A great majority of these strings choose each other because finding a soulmate is a privilege. Someone made just for you.

If they choose to be in other relationships, they must follow the regulations of the system. That after three months of survival they can then be registered as Tarnished when proven fit by System)

3. Platonic /friendship - yellow string
( friendship -sibling love)

 Platonic /friendship - yellow string( friendship -sibling love)

On activation of this string, Soulmates share a friendship bond. The love that emerges will be like for a friend or sibling. They will always care for each other, be in each other's lives. If they pursue a relationship, it will be more comfortable but it will lack a great deal of passion. So it will be better for them to be just friends.

There will be no romantic love, no physical attraction.

Most soulmates with this string prefer to only be friends and opt for Tarnished status where pure love with another can be pursued. They can however only date when the other party is registered as a Tarnished.

On the positive side of this string, soulmates can get Tarnished status easily and start with a magnificent single lifestyle.