Chapter 10: Half-bonding Pt 2

Half-bonding can take place when soul marks are in the same vicinity of the destined soulmate.

Soul marks can start burning or stinging.

When soulmates locked eyes from less than 2 meters away from each other, the awareness settled. With half bonding, they are fully aware that they have bonded.

They are soulmates. But if the bonding is not activated by touch, the consequences will be grave,

When soulmates choose by any other reason not to activate the bond and they started to deny the bond, Destiny steps in.

Wherever the soulmates will find themselves, their whole being will have an unending longing/ yearning towards activation.

Soulmates will forcefully love each other, have daydreams and illusions about each other. They will be over-emotional. Strong soulmates will easily break down. Depression and sadness will be part of their daily living if activation doesn't take place.

If the activation period is stalled for more than five months. Soulmates can encounter the worse agony (100% more than the initial soul-bonding process.) And they need to be admitted into a System facility (emergency room) for soulmates, where they will be compelled to trigger the bond.

FATE's retribution for not activating the strings.