𝟯

i've been waiting for a right time to tell johnny about the whole 'summer breakaway' movie but i don't know how i'll break it to him. it'll quickly destroy the mood and i don't want that on the night we reunite. oh, and did i mention i have a kiss scene with william? yeah, i probably should have mentioned that.

+++

i finally had the balls to tell johnny, i sat him down in his bedroom to 'talk.'

johnny looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. he looked into my eyes, trying to read me but it seemed i was to closed off.

"johnny." i said in a sigh. "that's my name." he joked. i playfully rolled my eyes. "stop, baby. your making this harder." i pouted. johnny gave me a weak smile. "well, tell me. it'll be okay." johnny said. 'it'll be okay,' broke my heart to hear coming from him, my boyfriend. but it won't be okay.

"it won't be okay when i tell you, john." i said on the verge of tears. "what could you possibly do? cheat on me?" he said with a playful grin. "no, of course not but this just isn't news you can handle." i replied.

"look. i love you so much and you i want this to work, right?" i asked. "yeah..." johnny said. i could tell he started to worry, which only made me more tense. "i'm filming this new movie called 'summer breakaway.' it's a sequel to 'spring breakaway' and i took the opportunity." i explained. johnny smiled widely. "that's great bubs! i'm so proud of you!" johnny hugged me tightly.

i took a deep breath, trying not to sob. "but, i have a love interest in the movie, william, you know him right?" i asked. "yeah and he's a cool guy. that's not such bad news." johnny said, but more relaxed than before. "except we have a kiss scene in the movie." i blurted out. i've never regretted blurting out something more in my life.

"a-are you made at me?" i stuttered, starting to cry. johnny came closer to me, hugging me by surprise. "i would never be mad at you for acting. it's just acting, right?" he asked. i nodded in his arms. johnny kissed my forehead. "bubs. it's just acting, of course i'm not mad. i just was a little unaware." johnny said. "baby, don't cry!" i smiled. johnny only calls me 'baby' when i cry, i think it's to comfort me, i'm not so sure. "i just don't want to kiss someone that isn't you." i said in between cries. "i had to kiss kenzie for a music video, we're friends so it felt weird to kiss a friend you don't want to kiss."

there it is, johnny mentioning ziegler. this took a turn and probably for the worse.

. looks like things are starting to take a turn. i can't wait for the next chapter! hope you all enjoyed and i love you 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩