𝟱

- ayo! sorry for the delay guys. you know i'm normally active as fuck. sorry about that! i'm gunna try and be more active as i usually am. thanks bitches for all the support <3 ps i'm on spring break so your active bitch is back and better than ever. kisses!

johnny left his own home. i was in the orlando's los angeles home, alone. i didn't know what to think, all i could do then was cry.

i felt bad, but telling johnny the truth was a smart ass move. i just need to figure out what i still feel for johnny. by doing that, i think we need a break from each other.

in order to have a 'break,' i need to break up with him. i can't believe i even have this thought in my mind. i never in a million years thought i would need a break from johnny orlando. johnny was my everything, but in this moment and time, he's not.

i have to focus on my new movie. i'm the main character so i have to get my shit in order and start going threw my lines.

+++

i left johnny a note on the kitchen counter,

"i do care about you and your feelings. i just couldn't lie to your face like that. text me when your ready to talk. i'm sorry."

i sighed as i walked to my car. i was backing out of the long driveway, i took a quick gaze at the house, i felt safe just looking at the home. i struggled it off and continued backing out the orlando's driveway until i was on the road.

i couldn't help but cry on my car ride home. i was really about to break up with johnny. at this point, what is love? i don't even know.

i walked into my house, tears strains running down my cheeks from my mascara i had put on earlier this morning.

nobody was home, not hayley or my mom could question the sudden state i was in. thank the gods, i didn't even know the state i was in. i has so many decisions to make, so many hard ones.