Chapter 8. Co-parenting?

Thank you all we are currently at 518 reads and 21 votes and I want to thank everyone one who reads my book it's not the best but you guys support it and I'm really grateful. 

Thank you all for reading, sharing, voting and adding it to your reading lists. Thanks alot🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊😘😘😘

Here you guys go

____________________________________

When I reached home I started to tell Tessa everything that happened. Then I went up to my room after leaving Tess with Jonah to think about my life and what I should do.

After reflecting I called my school and ask if I could enroll in online classes. Fortunately they said yes so I called my parents afterwards to tell them my plans.

"Lidia!" I heard a shout. I hurried down stairs to see ma and pa entering the house.

"Si" (yes) I'm right here.

"¿Como estas?" Pa asked. ( How are you)

"Bien, y usted?" I asked.(I'm good, you?)

"Mal Bien" ma said. ( Not good)

"Why?" I asked in English.

" We heard about you wanting to switch to online classes. Is that why you called?" Pa asked me sitting on the couch.

"Si" I said walking towards a seat next pa when I see ma about to go sit next to him when he pulled her towards him causing her to sit in his lap.

I smile at the two as they smile at each other.

" What do you guys think?" I asked nervously.

" Lidia what do you expect? We should have known this before you called the school-"

" But ma" I started to intervene when I heard pa said-

" Lidia" in a warning tone.

"Why would you want that Lidia?" Ma asked me sternly.

I began to tell them both about what happen. Immediately after I said the last word, I heard a knock on the door then I put on my mask seeing that my fam has my keys, all of them. Tessa came from her room with a sleeping Jonah and opened then closed the door revealing Nathan and Cass.

" What's going on?" Pa asked looking at the three skeptically.

"I need to talk to Lidia for some time alone please" Nathan said looking worried and all walking towards me.

"What about" my pa asked.

" Pa , it's ok. I will discuss more with you later. Bye guys" I said standing up to walk to them. When I reached, I kiss them on the foreheads then I left the room knowing they will be gone by the time I come back.

*_*_*_"-*-*-*-*_*_*_*-*-*-*-_*_*_*

" What do you want Rider!" I shouted when I reached outside in the garden.

He held my hands then looked in my eyes. " Lidia, what do you think of co-parenting Cass and Jonah?" He asked not letting go of my hands.

" Nathan why?"

" Why what?"

"Why put us all in danger. Do you not know you are causing a lot of damage to families?"

" Do you not think of Cass, she has parents! And you took her away from them Nathan!! Why!!"

I shouted at him, tears forming in my eyes.