Chapter 1

A/N: I know finally an update-

That was it. All his Teammates  have done it. They crossed the line. Ali had enough of the torment in this world. So he decided to end it. By jumping off A rooftop.

Ali's dad, Mr.ghazali wasn't home until 10:00 pm in the Evening, So he decided to Go at 8:00pm where his agent Job was finished.

Ali took a sigh before he wrote A letter, he put the letter on the ground, Then he took of his Shoes. And said his last words.

"I'm sorry...Dad"

Before closing his eyes jumping Off.

Narrator's  POV:
As we can see, There are 5 Teenager Walking on the road, This teens are Yaya,Ying,Gopal,Fang and boboiboy, due to Fang's alien  Enhanced Hearing and Eyesight He can see a falling boy of a rooftop, He Told Yaya to go save the boy, Yaya Asked fang where, And fang Pointed at the rooftop. This Caused Everyones eyes to bulge out, And yaya Quickly flew to catch the unconscious boy,

"Oh poor boy...." Yaya thought in her head as she landed on the ground "Why did he jump?!?!" Ying Asked Clearly worried And  yaya who answered and I don't know "We should take care of him until he wakes up!" Fang suggested and boboiboy and gooal nodded.

•At Tok aba's Vacation house•

"Tok! Tok!" boboibou called out to his grandfather but instead of tok aba , Ochobot came down and when ochobot took a look. Ochobot immediately scanned the boy.

"Where Is Tok aba ochobot?" Fang asked ochobot who quickly shutter fang "The boy has Deep cuts in His arms and legs, The boy also has been suffering deppresion for a long Tims now" Ochobot explained to them based on what he scanned, the boy gotWorry looks from gopal,Fang, Sadness from ying and yaya, And Anger from Boboiboy.

"Why the hell would he do this to himself?!? i mean where is his dad?!?! Surely his dad coulve seen his deppresion right? And where is his friends?! Weren't they supposed to be there for him?!?! Where is his relatives?!?!" Boboiboy ranted Slowly transforming into Mama earth. (Oh no- help)

"Boboiboy..Look he is waking up!" Fang Said to boboiboy and pointed to the boy which has not woken up yet. Boboiboy started chasing fang and The chaos has begun.

A/N: Sayonara!
I'm so sorry!! Blame my modules for thisssss