Chapter 2

Boboiboy Finally caught up to fang and beat the living out of him. He was about to give fang another beating but He heard yaya's voice telling him to Come here.

When boboiboy Arrived he saw The kid they rescued had Woken up,

"Ah! Boboiboy! Meet Ali Ghazali, He is the son of Dr.ghazali" Yaya introduced the kid now known as Ali.
"Oh. Mind telling us Ali Why you have cuts and bruises?" Boboiboy Asked the now Tensed And scared boy

"Even if I told you.... You'll just sent me back to cyberaya anyways. So? Whats the point" Ali said To boboiboy with no intention And Just went back Staring into nothing.
"If you tell us, Were not sending you back, We'll adopt you and train you, Deal?" Boboiboy offered a deal to Ali which Ali thought and Agreed.

"Great!" Exclaimed boboiboy, Now back to his happy self , Everyobe who saw this Sweatdropped including Ali "What's with the mood?" Ali Whispered-Ask to gopal which gopal answered "You'll know, Once you get real close to him."

"Hey Ali! Want to help me cook food?" Ying Asked Ali Which Ali  declined cause he doesn't know how to but ying insisted and Ying was off Dragging poor Ali with her.

"You sure he's gonna be okay?" Gopal Asked Boboiboy who just shrugged it off "Eh. Knowing its ying He will be fine" Boboiboy answered gopal And which gopal just Continued eating chocolates.

"Guys! Wanna taste my biscuits?"
Yaya asked them But when they heard that they all paled including fang who just woken up. they quickly Thought of something to Avoid yaya's biscuits.

"Sorry yaya I gotta go help My apa With his shop! Maybe tomorrow!"
Gopal said to yaya running Away.

"Aww man. What about you boboiboy? Fang?" Yaya asked  both which The not quickly answered

"I'm sorry Yaya. Were going on a date! Bye!" The both replied Running away Holding hands and Had blushed on each cheeks

"Huh, How come I never knew that?" Yaya thought But then looked into her bad thinking Who's gonna eat her biscuits now.

"Why does noone like my biscuits? Whats wrong with everyone today?" Yaya thought sadly Wondering.

A/N: Finally an update! Yay! Now to eat yaya's biscuits So I can end my life.