Moments With Them ~♡︎

Ying♡'・ᴗ・'♡

"YING OH MY GOD- HELP-" Ali screamed At ying for help, Ying turned around and saw Ali's apron Getting burned by the fire in the stove.

So She quickly grabbed a bucket filled it with water and Splashed it all on ali. Ali who was not wet and Cold Thanked Ying for her bravery, But before he could, He was greeted by a slap.

"Ow.." He spoke Rubbing His Reddened Face due to the slap She Inflicted on him, "Next time be careful Idiot!" Ying scolded Ali again While Helping him out Then Slightly Punched his head.

"Just Slice those Onions there. And Be sure not to cut Or Slice your Fingers Accidentally" Ying ordered ali and Pointed to the Chopping board With An Onion, Garlic, Bell Pepper, And Pepper.

Ali went their And did what She asked without getting scolded.

.
.
.
.
.

Gopal(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

"Im really Tired of being a thirdwheel You know?" Gopal Spoke With Sadness and Anger.

"Hey, Hey, Hey! You're not the only Thirdwheel You know." Ali spoke comforting Gopal, Gopal looked at him and Hugged him Then cry thanking him.

"Yo, Gopal Could you transform this into food?" Ali Asked Gopal Holding a pile of leaves He got from Nowhere. Was that magic? Maybe not, He hasmt got a power watch yet.

"My Pleasure!" Gopal Spoke, He closed his eyes and touched The pile of leaves "Turn this into Food!" The pile of leaves was not Turned into Piles of food.

Both Quickly dug in and finished it in one go, After that they burped and Laughed.

.
.
.
.
.

Fang╭∩╮(ಠ_ಠ)╭∩╮

"Alright So. Look here. This is how to. Find your Way into TAPOPS station" He showed a map With Various Ways to enter.

"Why are You showing me this again exactly?-" Ali spoke Forgetting Fang's Words, Fang Facepalmed.

"You kept getting lost everytime so im helping you how to not get lost again." Fang spoke in a Commanding Manner that Ali almost thought he was admiral Tarung.

"Right.. Sorry Hehe. Go on.." He spoke as eh scratched the back of his neck cleaely embarrased. And so Fang went on to tell him, And Poor Alu had to memorize it as fast.

.
.
.
.
.

Yaya( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

"Hey! Ali why dont you help me Bake My Cookies?" Yaya suggested, Ali never tasted her biscuits yet so he agreed.

"Alright! Then! Where Should i go?" Ali spoke with determinatiom as she grabbed a basket of yaya's Biscuits, She ordered them to go Left while She'll Go right.

And so they split up, The first one to ever Come home was Ali Who
Hasn't sell Anything While Yaya came back Her Basket empty.

She wondered Why ali didnt Sell any, Ali explained that when they saw your biscuits All the people immediately locked their Doors and windows.

Ali Apologized but Yaya didnt mind it and Just sent ali home With a packet of biscuit as a thanks of helping her.

Ali went back home to see terrifed faces of tok aba, Ochobot, Boboiboy And Fang.

.
.
.
.
.

Boboiboy(●'◡'●)ノ

"Alright! So We're gonna start your training By Excersicing!" Boboiboy Spoke, Just then Adudu and Probe appeared too, But With Excercising Clothes.

"W..we would like to join..too" Probe said Timidly as he fiddled with his robot fingers, Boboiboy Said Yes and Probe Grabbed Adudu's hand and started following boboiboy's lead.

"Good Now that youre body has been
Stretched And is all ready to go, Time to do laps on the field!" Boboiboy commander them and went on ahead, Boboiboy, Adudu, And probe got up and followed Aswell.

Ali havent trained like this before So it was all new to him. After the lap they made Boboiboy Offered the three Bottle of water and Tok Aba's cookies Made with Cocoa beans.

They Happily Ate it and Went back to Excercising in the field.

A/N:

Alright im finally back! No Welcome? QvQ Alright then, See Ya'll tommorow. Peace Out✌️🇵🇭