Chapter 3.5

When Fang And boboiboy got away They stopped.

"Are we far enough fang?" Boboiboy Asked the shadow user Panting And Still holding hands with him. "U-uhm Boboiboy?" Fang called out to boboiboy Stuttering and it looks like He us nervous.

Boboiboy turned Around And Saw fang looking down, Boboiboy got curios and Looked down And what he saw Shocked him

He and Fang Are holding hands, Boboiboy was so shooked that he freezed and fainted, Fang Who caught boboiboy Got worried and tried to do CPR, Boboiboy Awoken With a soft Lips into him.

His View became Clear and saw fang kissing him. More like doing CPR. Boboiboy Got this chance and Kissed fang back.

Fang Bit On boboiboys Bottom lip asking for an entrance, boboiboy Knew that was A sign and went on with it. Fang's tongue was exploring boboiboys hot wet caverns. Boboibiy Let out a moan, Fnag wants to take it to another level but boboiboy stopped him.

"Fang... L-lets do it in M-my room B-but not in here..." Boboiboy Suggested and fang nodded and Helped boboiboy up.

"Y-you actually Stole my first kiss" Boboinoy Admitted to fang, Fang was proud of himself that He was his first kiss.

"I know... But remember your the bottom. And I'm the top" Fang Answered And reminded boboiboy, Boboiboy Blushed deep shade of red That looked like a tomato.

A/N: Sorry its short! But this is all I can Do for now. And there will be A Special Guest that will hoi us in the next chapter! Stay tuned!

              ~Angel-Chan~