I think I understand it now

(idk you can listen to this while you read)
When I woke up next to dust I felt this strange feeling and for some reason I liked it? I sat up and noticed he was still sleeping well I think his eyes were closed so yeah I'm pretty sure he is. I stood up to get changed and eat breakfast but as soon as I went to grab a new shirt I felt a hand on my side I looked back to see dust standing there looking at me. I....... liked it? Hey you hungry berry? He asked me quitely. "Yeah" I said as he nodded and got dressed as well and we walked down the stairs together. As we went to sit down for breakfast I purposefully sat next to him as of I wanted to? We ate and his hand was on my leg the whole time. You know this whole thing It went on for about a week and somehow me and dust got closer. Soon I didn't mind being in the Castle as much. Today was pretty fun as well me and dust hung out all day  Nightmare came in my room that night told me to watch out for some of the sanses in his Castle for they were questionable beings though his information didn't bother me for some reason I knew I should've. A few minutes later dust texted me and told me to sneak on to the balcony and even though I wasn't aloud to at night without Nightmares permission. I was to excited to care about that and put on some decent clothes. I met dust on the balcony and talked to him just about how much fun we have been having together as we stood there and talked for a while he rapped his arms around my waist (why is he always grabbing the waist ;-;) and pulled me closer to him. I-i couldn't stop blushing. He just kept bringing me closer and closer  until he couldn't anymore..... He    kissed      Me.
I just sat there our lips together and just thought to myself somehow enjoying this. I-I I understand now this feeling dream and ink had talked about was dust my soulmate? 💖