Objective captured but mission failed (special for leaving for so long)

Blues pov: It took me a minute to actually realize what was going on I did when I heard a voice say "Leave" guessing it was ink but I heard two voices first voice was really deep and echoed could send shivers down someone's spine and the other was quite disordered. I look up to see nightmare rapping his arm around my waist and error in attack mode his strings already tightly rapped around his fingers so was dream all alone? Nightmare tossed me over in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF ERROR noticing cross there waiting to grab me but before he caught me ink sprang out of the bushes and ran behind dream I saw fell sneak behind ink and snatched me from him as he ran for cross outer sped past him yanking me out of his arms. It's hard to say how long this went on all I know is I ended up getting super dizzy they were treating me like a toy ;-; . In the end cross finally got up and grabbed me from colors arms teleporting back to nightmares castle. I knew this was a stupid idea but after all the tossing I was sick dizzy and tired so I layed  on nightmares bed were cross put me and fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and I was propped up my head on nightmares chest and my arms rapped around the lower part of his waist as his hand stroked my head I was so confused he was really warm though it made you wanna stay there forever. N-nightmare? Hmm? I sat there for a little before asking why I was here?. Because we need bait. Why am I the bait tho? Someone has to lure the star sanses here. We just need the easiest to manipulate its not my fault you continuously escape is it? Mm I guess not. 

Nightmare said he would let me live in the castle like his teammates if I didn't try to escape. I knew I wouldn't be able to anyways since he probably put a magic barrier around it keeping me in. He gave me a room it looked pretty nice actually and I had plenty of clothes. It was not normal for nightmare to give his prisoners nice rooms. I grabbed some clothes and put them on before meeting nightmare outside my room (and no I wasn't okay with this but what was I supposed to do? Fight Satan himself?)

 I grabbed some clothes and put them on before meeting nightmare outside my room (and no I wasn't okay with this but what was I supposed to do? Fight Satan himself?)

Yes have this was drawing I have made ;-; (anyways)

We walked to the kitchen and nightmare made me sit next to error and dust. I blush as I feel someone's arm rap around my shoulder I look over to notice it's dust. I hadn't seem him this way before (///) after LUNCH a few bad guys had to go out with nightmare  leaving a few others here with me. Cross was sitting on the couch with epic and they were watching a movie so I sat down and joined them. It for some reason a few minutes later dust was there to be sat down next to me he rapped his arm around my shoulder again. By time the movie was over nightmare was home and killer was helping horror make dinner (I know they were just at the table ;-; don't kill me with logic just pretend that was lunch) we sat down and ate dust was putting his hand on my leg a lot I didn't know how to feel. (Probably uncomfortable but nope he be feelin da luv TwT)  after eating I went exploring I mean there castle was huge and I'd only seen the living room kitchen and I few rooms in the front dust ran up catching up to me out of breath asked if I wanted a tour. I accepted as we walked I bumped into a door that was sketchier than the rest. I asked dust if we were aloud in there and he shook his head saying not yet because nightmare had not finished it. Understandable so I followed him back to the rest. I went to my room to go to bed since it was very late. When I woke up dust was next to me sleeping with his arms rapped around my waist.

EXCUSE ME  DUST HE BE TRYING TO STEEL BLUE 😡 (wait I wrote this ;-;) Anyways I hope y'all like it because I worked on this one for a while just to make sure it was long enough from me being gone so long and I'm going to be fixing and editing chapters so you can stay updated on that :3  word count 800 :0 -Stardust (me now just like 800 words is not long ;-; u wish you could write long stories without running out of ideas)