It was all fake!?

When I woke up I was in side a cell that was dark and cold my clothes where torn and bloody.Probably from almost falling to my death.... MY SKULL I reached my hand back to feel the crack in the back of my skull.But there where only bandages that felt really wet as if there was blood still pouring from my head but when taking the bandages off the wet stuff was a neon green as if I was poisoned.As I tried to stand I heard foot steps coming towards me.....Nightmare?!.I said as Nightmare walked into my view he was smiling and has the most evil grin he had ever made.Behind him I saw  killer and horror with a couple weapons and torture devices.What was going on Nightmare has been saving us and now was going to watch me get tortured!The cell door opened and Nightmare walked away leaving my life in the hands of killer and horror.

Sure all my bones were broken and I was probably going to die from internal bleeding but at least killer and horror didn't end my life them selves.I was in pain all over and couldn't hold on anymore letting my eyes close for what I thought was the last time.

Omg I'm so sorry this took so long to do I know I promised to make it longer but I had a 2 week school project and so this might be a little short as well and now that the project is done writing a longer chapter might be accessible.    Your total word count is 262.         -StarDust