Safe and Sound?

Blues Pov: It had felt like I had been running for hours and I needed a break.I'm pretty sure I'm far enough.Out of breath I sat under the nearest tree I found what was going to happen to ink and dream?I was to stressed to process what was going on.I just wanna save you guys but...  I was quickly cut off by a Rustle in a Bush somewhere close to me. *Quickly standing up I summoned my two bones ready to attack* 

Blue:WHO'S THERE!! I HAVE A WEAPON AND I-I'M NOT S-SCARED OF YOU!! *out from behind the Bush was a head slowly rising till he was completely out from behind the Bush.  Blues Pov:ugh it was fresh I didn't like him that much he was always talking funny and it never actually made sense (I'm sorry I still love you fresh ;-;) something was always off about him. He just glared at me and I knew something was about to happen.Causing me to run again even though I was half out of breath. I heard the sound of knives axes bones Being thrown at me and the hiss of a gaster blaster ready to explode.I just wanted to cry dream and ink were gone and I'm probably going to die out here all by myself! Before I could think something was gorged into my leg making me hit the floor crying in pain.I squeezed my eyes closed ready for my doom.

Blues pov:............................. I opened my eyes to find them all gone.Hello! I yelled but all that was there was a note I slid over to the note picking it up on it was a small bandage to rap around my leg. I read the note aloud*THERE'S SOMETHING WAITING FOR YOU AT HOME*I didn't really wanna go but what other options did I have?I took a small breath in closed my eyes.I soon started walking in the direction of the  ss hq  and of course I just had to have my eyes closed not paying attention and I foolishly hit my foot in a rock in the way of the path.But instead of colliding into the ground I COLLIDED INTO SOMETHING WARM..... It was fuzzy I opened my eyes reveling another skeleton who had caught me looking into his eyes I could tell he wanted to blush. Hey cutie he said. ..... lust?.. (XD YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT IT WAS NIGHTMARE BUT NOPE)

Blues pov:I woke up in pain all over. I yelped out a little causing dream to walk in) Dream:Blue your okay you have been out for a a full day and a half!! *blues pov:wait so it was all a dream?*  Blue:what happened?  Dream:after the bad sanses attacked and you ran away so the bad sanses split up some followed you hunting you down and stabbing your leg which caused you to pass out from blood loss.! Me and ink woke up here on the couch while you where in your room your leg was bandaged but we don't know how any of us got here. Blue:oh.... *I looked down noticing some black goop on my hand*..... nightmare?....

(me dying as I re read this and the song I'm listening to as soon as I get to this chapter is safe and sound by Taylor swift XD wow) Thank you for reading part 4 sorry this took so long to post and sorry if it's not that good this story is my first if you made it this far you have read 540 words  -Stardust.     Aww am's dying 

     Aww am's dying 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.