C.1

"Y/n."

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!"

"Huh, what happened?" You had finally responded.

"You need to start paying attention in my class. You zoning out has been happening too much lately. This is your last warning before I make a phone call home, understood?"

"Yes sir. I'm so sorry professor Park! It won't happen again, I swear."

"Good. Thank you." He turned around and continued the lecture.

It's so hard to pay attention in class now. It's not that anything is challenging or boring, but when you have a lot going on it's hard to concentrate. There's so many thoughts to focus on that you can't focus at all. And that isn't a good thing considering finals are coming up. But at this school, everything is hard. And it's like everyone judges your every move, and everything you say. Your thought process was disrupted by the bell ringing, so you left class and headed to your locker, since that was where you and the boys usually met up before lunch. You were bout to open your locker when you heard someone call your name.

"Y/NNN!" Seven screamed.

"Sevie!" You exclaimed.

"What did I say about that nickname? You know how much I hate it when you call me that."

"I do know, which is why I call you that. Your face when I say it kills me everytime. That will never get old." You laughed.

"I hate you so much." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"I love you too Seven." You said, still laughing.

Seven pulled you in for a hug, as always. You hugged him back, your head resting on his chest. You then looked up into his dark brown eyes as he stared into your hazel ones. You noticed how his hair fell over his forehead, and how his curls covered his eyebrows. You continued to stare into his eyes until you made him uncomfortable.

"Why, do you always do that?"

"Because I know how uncomfortable that makes you, and seeing you bothered makes me happy. It means I did my job." You responded with a smile.

"Anyways, the rest of the guys are already in the cafeteria, we should get going." Seven said.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go, I'm starving."

You and Seven walked into the cafeteria. You saw what you've been seeing for the last two years you attended this college. Everyone was split up. You basically went to what you called the 'Hollywood Arts' of colleges. Everyone who went here either had some type of talent or was just really smart. You decided to focus on the good thing about this school, your friends, who you were currently looking for.

"Y/N, OVER HERE!" Oliver screamed you name while frantically waving his arms to catch your attention.

"Well, I found the guys." You said as you turned to Seven, who facepalmed at his friends' behaviour.

You then went over to the guys' table. You joked around for the 45 minutes you had lunch. Your table was full of color and laughter, as always. You sat and admired your friends, the boys who had been with you since high school. Except Seven. See, you and Seven had been together since you were kids. Your parents were friends, so naturally you became close. Seven wasn't like the rest of the guys either. While everyone had a talent, he didn't. But he was extremely smart. And your parents would always scold you for not getting the same grades as him. They thought since you spent so much time with him, you could at least get the same grades as him. But no matter how much they scolded you, you couldn't bring yourself to be mad at them. Sometimes you actually missed their scolding, but you missed them overall.

Your parents had died in a car crash when you were in the second grade, and everyday you miss them. Seven had been there for you when you found out, and was there for you if you needed anything. You stayed with Seven and his parents until your grandparents had came over. Your grandparents gained legal custody of you and you stayed with them ever since. You sometimes wondered what things would've happened if things had went differently that day. You didn't notice, but you had started to cry.

"Y/n, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Seven asked with concern laced in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Sorry, I've been zoning out a lot lately." You responded as you wiped your tears.

"You know, if you need to talk about anything, we're all here for you." August said, concerned for you.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I'm fine I promise. Don't worry, okay?"

"But it's our job to worry, we're all concerned about you. You've been off lately, you're not you." Titus said, grabbing your shoulders and pulling you in for a hug. You hugged him back, noticing how concerned all your friends were. You buried your face in his chest as you hugged him tighter. You let go after a while and wiped your face.

"Guys, I understand your concern, but I can manage myself. So don't worry, alright?" You said, watching as they all slowly nodded their heads.

The bell rang and you all split off, Seven stayed with you because you both had your last class together. You stopped at your locker to switch out your books, with Seven trailing close behind you. You opened your locker and noticed that there was a note. You switched out your books and picked up the note.

"Sevie?" You called.

"Yes Y/n?"

"Did you put this note in my locker?" You asked, wondering if one of the boys had gave you a note to make you feel better.

"I didn't. I have no reason to do so. If I wanted to say something to you I'd tell you, or text you." He responded.

"Oh, alright. Well, I'm gonna open it."

"Wait! You don't know what could be in there." He said with caution in his voice.

"It can't be that bad, right? I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" You asked as you opened the letter. "You freak out over literally anything you don't know, calm down. It'll be fine."

You then opened the letter, and began to read it. And what you were reading had you more shook by the second. Your hazel orbs widened as you finished reading the letter, giving it to Seven as you walked towards him, fear showing in your eyes. The letter said:

"Dear Y/n..."

*A/N*

Sorry but I had to leave you in suspense, not that anyone is reading this anyways

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of 'Keep You'!

I love you so much!

I'm out!