C.24

Two Years Later...

You sat in your living room on the couch, looking for something to watch on tv. You'd seen almost everything that had been played, but still wanted to see if something would spark your interest. Your attention shifted to your phone that silently rang. You picked up, wondering what the conversation could lead to.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n! You're still coming, right?"

"Yeah Oli, I'm still going. You know I hate surprises, why can't you just tell me what you've planned?"

"Because, that takes the fun out of it. See you later!"

"Wait-"

He hung up.

You reluctantly trudged upstairs, bringing your phone with you. Changing into an outfit you liked, you looked into the mirror, gave yourself a nod of approval, and then proceeded to walk back downstairs.

Grabbing your small red backpack from the coat hanger, you put your phone inside and pulled out your car keys. You then exited your house, making sure to lock the door. You entered your car and drove to the address Oliver had sent you.

You could help but wonder what the boys had planned. You hated surprises, and the fact that it was your birthday made it even worse. Today, you had only wanted one thing. And that, was for Danny to officially ask you out.

You were surprised he hadn't done it earlier, but it's never too late. Snapping out of your train of thought, you softly hummed to the music until you had arrived at the secret destination.

When you had finally found a parking spot, you exited and locked your car, and then walked inside the building. You looked around, and saw Oliver waving at you.

"Y/n! Over here!" he said enthusiastically.

You playfully shook you head as you walked over to the boys. The first to catch your eye was Danny, which is normal. What isn't normal, is that his hair was black, but with  white streaks. You liked it, but kept that to yourself. Seven had dyed the ends of his hair a lighter brown, which made you laugh. You wondered how the two boys had gotten him to even consider dying his hair. Oliver however, was a different case. His hair was split dyed, half green and half black.

Sitting down at the table, you smiled. You couldn't help it. You loved these boys, and you wondered how you were going to get revenge on them for surprising you. They all knew you hated surprises, and the consequences. Evilly smirking, you addressed them.

"Hello boys." you said slyly.

"Hey Y/n! Happy birthday!" Oliver replied, as he stood up to hug you.

You happily returned his hug and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you Oli!"

The other boys stood up to greet you as well. After they did, everyone sat back down.

"I already ordered the food before you got here Y/n." Seven stated proudly.

"Of course you did." you replied as you playfully rolled your eyes. "So, what are the plans for today?" you innocently asked.

"Oh, you thought you were funny." Seven spoke. "We're not telling you until we get to the theme park."

"Dude!" Oliver dragged. "You just ruined it!"

"Oops. Sorry guys." Seven said with an apologetic look on his face.

"It's fine. I like it." you simply stated.

"Really?" Seven questioned.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to go to a theme park."

Everyone's attention went to the waiter that had just come to deliver the food.

"Here you go, enjoy!" he stated.

"Thank you!" you said.

"You're welcome pretty lady!" he responded, which resulted in you blushing at his comment.

"Why're y'all staring at the food? Let's eat!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a day full of fun, laughter, and roller coaster excitement, you decided to go home. Not to your house though, Danny had asked if you wanted to have a sleepover, to which you happily agreed. You both were currently on the way to his house.

After arriving at Danny's house, you got settled. You entered, leaving your shoes by the door. You then walked into the living room, where you placed your backpack down, and grabbed your phone. Scrolling through social media, you noticed Seven posted some pictures from when you all were at the theme park with the caption, "Happy birthday to the best little sister a guy could ask for. Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did! Love you to the moon and back."

You laughed softly and liked the picture, commenting, "I love you too goofball <3" under his post. Danny had stepped back into the room, his eyes fixed on your small form. He smiled to himself as he walked over to you.

"I got the blankets and pillows." he announced.

"Great! Now we can make a pillow fort!" you exclaimed, looking like a small child filled with joy.

After finishing the pillow fort, you were about to grab your phone when Danny grabbed your wrist.

"Yes? You grabbed me, again?" you questioned.

"Yeah, I have something I wanna tell you." he spoke softly.

"Shoot."

"Y/n, as you know, I've liked you for a long time now. And I can't exactly put it into words, but something about you just makes me feel so alive, and safe, and a way I've never felt with anyone else. For the longest time, I've had eyes for you and no one else. So, I was wondering if you could maybe consider being my girlfriend? Look, I know right now, I have a small cup of stars, but I promise you, one day I'll be able to give you the universe."

"Danny, you are my universe." you replied.

"I- Really?"

"Yeah." you softly replied, trying to hold back tears. "And to answer your question, yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

He stood up and hugged you tightly, and you returned his affection while placing a kiss on his cheek.

"So, do you wanna cuddle and watch disney movies or what?" you asked.

"I thought you'd never ask."

You and Danny got under the blankets, and cuddled the rest of the night. And you couldn't help but think...

I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

*A/n*

Surprise, i'm not dead guys!!! sorry for the long wait, but the final chapter is here. I hope you enjoyed!!

There will be two more chapters after this, but they'll be q&a related

Im so sorry if this book sucked, Violet will be better I promise

anyway, as always i hope you are taking care of yourselves darlings, get some water and food, and get some sleep.

i love you

im out!!! <3