C.7

"Seven?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"Did you see that?"

"See what? You saw something?"

"Yeah. Uh, n-nevermind. Don't worry about it, maybe I'm just seeing things." you brushed it off.

You didn't know if you were losing your mind or something of the sort, but you were almost certain that you just saw someone watching you through the door. You had started to get scared, but quickly brushed it off, realizing you were probably just seeing things. You then heard a knock on the door.

"It's open." you stated.

"Ah, sorry if I interrupted something, but visiting hours are over in five minutes. You can come back tomorrow if you wish to do so." It was the receptionist from earlier.

"Oh, a-alright. I'm sorry, I'll be leaving now." you said, upset that you had to leave Seven.

She nodded in acknowledgement and closed the door. You then began to pack your things.

"Do you have to leave?" Seven questioned.

"Yeah bro, I gotta go home. Visiting hours are over in five, so I'll head home. I'll do some studying while I'm there. I'm really sorry. I'll come back after school tomorrow, I promise."

"Oh, alright." he said sadly. You looked at him apologetically as you took your laptop off of his lap.

"Bye Seven." you said as you leaned in for a hug.

"Good bye Y/n."

You had started to walk out of the room when Seven called your name again.

"Oh, and Y/n?"

"Hm?" you turned around to look at him.

"Don't stay mad at them, it's not worth it. Just forgive them and move on please, okay?"

"Why? They deserve it." you stated.

"You don't wanna hurt your little boyfriend's feelings by ignoring him do you?" Seven teased.

"He's not my boyfriend you idiot." 

"Whatever." Seven said as he playfully rolled his eyes. "Bye, enjoy your date this weekend."

"Thank you, I will. Love you dummy." you started walking out of the room.

"Love you too." 

You had made it to the parking lot. You were walking to your car, but something stopped you in your tracks. You stood and and admired the sky. The starts were shining brightly, and there were thousands of them. You always loved looking into the night sky, seeing all of the stars. 

"Beautiful, aren't they?" 

"Yeah, they're always so breathtaking. I could stare at the stars forever."

There was a moment of silence. And then he spoke again.

"Hey, uh, I'm so sorry about earlier. It's just tha-" you cut him off,

"Look, it's not your fault, it's mine. I always take things too seriously. I understand why you didn't tell me, you just respected Seven's wish. I know you may think I'm mad at you guys, but I just needed a moment to myself. And by the way, I'm sorry I blew up at you guys earlier. It was wrong of me to take out my anger on you guys, I just have a lot going on and it's stressing me out. That's not an excuse for my outburst, but I am really sorry."

"It's okay bun, I would've done the same thing if I were you."

You leaned in to him him a hug. Your face resting on his shoulder and your arms wrapped around his neck. He returned your hug, his arms wrapped around your waist and his chin sat on your head.

"August?"

"Yes Y/n?"

"What would you do for a date?"

"This."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I've always had my perfect date planned out in my head. I'd take her to the park, where we could have Chinese for lunch, and we would get boba. And then we could go for a walk on the beach and just talk, you know? We could learn more about each other. Our hobbies, interests, things like that. Then, we could go get dinner, and dine under the stars. We would both be admiring the stars, but I'd also be admiring her and her beauty."

"Auggie, that sounds so cute and romantic." you gushed.

"Yeah, but the girl I like likes someone else. It doesn't bother me much though, I still wish the best for her. As long as she's happy, then so am I."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I bet she's missing out on an amazing guy. Don't let it bother you, not even a little, okay?"

"Alright, I won't. Anyways, why did you ask?"

"Uh, school project." you stated nervously.

"Oh, okay..." 

There was an awkward silence between the two of you.

"Anyways, I gotta get home, I have studying to do. I'll see you tomorrow though. Good night August."

"Good night Y/n."

You then found your car and drove home. When you arrived, you saw your grandmother in a panic.

"Grandma? Grandma, what's wrong!?"

"It's Oliver honey, h-he-" she had stopped talking and began to cry.

"What's wrong with him? Where is he?"

"He's upstairs, I think h-he's in your room?" she said, tears streaming down her face.

You then guided her to the couch and told her to sit while you went to find Oliver. You went to your room, and you were left in shock.

"O-oliver, what happened to you?"

*A/N*

Hello my babies! I'm so sorry I haven't updated I've been busy.

I love the moment that Y/n and August had, it was so cute uwu

I'll try and post chapter 8 tomorrow.

Anyways,

I love you so so so so so so so much!

and im out! <3