What he eats (Chapter 4)

Steele mostly likes to eat any kind of meat like steak, hot dogs, chicken, ham, etc; and sometimes doggy treats with bacon or other meat flavor. He would always sneakily steal your food (in which has meat on or in) and eats it.

Giving him a piece of lettuce? Yeah well, he rejects it and might growl. Picky husky. He will also smack it away with his paw.

Y/n: "*pouring dog food in his food bowl*

Steele: *smack it away and demand roast beef*

Y/n's mind: "I got a spoiled dog."

If you're cooking a steak dinner, there is a chance he will watch you through the kitchen door and wait for the right moment for the food to be placed on the porcelain plate. And then, whoosh! He snatched it in his mouth.

Y/n: "Damn it Steele! That's my dinner! Give it back!"

When your feeling full, you would sometimes pour leftovers on Steele's food bowl while the dog food is still in the dish. You can basically hear his nails scratching the concrete floor meaning you dropped food for him and he is coming.

That one time when he stole a long rope of sausages from a butcher shop, the owner will then chase after him. Oooo, you even apologized to the owner for your husky's behavior and pay the damage.

And you also have to scold or ground him for a week, Steele wouldn't like it when he saw you lock the steak or other types of meat in a freezer (imagine it's being placed in the garage or basement).

Steele will give you the cutest puppy eyes as an apologize (try not to resist it because it's a trick on forgiving his behavior and giving back his meat). THE POWER OF CUTENESS IS TOO STRONG!! 😫. But if you did resist to his adorable puppy eyes, then...you failed the mission.

Oh! And do NOT give him chocolate (Too poisonous for dogs to eat and will hurt their digestive system, keep it away by hiding it in a safe spot or putting it on a high area like the cabinet on the kitchen wall)!!