When he is home alone (Chapter 7)

Steele watches you through the window when you left the house to do some errands. You trust him on being home alone if anything happen to the house and there will be no trouble (cause of him). For example, if a robber breaks into the house, Steele will then appear in the scene and attack the intruder (what a heroic dog). Or digging through the trash again in the kitchen for any food you threw it away.

He sneaks into your bedroom and take a nap on your bed (or maybe the couch). Will might leave some of his fur on your blankets or sheets. He might steal some human food from the refrigerator and eat it. Even, he sees the whole cooked chicken you made for your friends coming to dinner. He eats the entire meat except for the bones (this dog will be full before dinner). Ooo, Steele will also look for a bag of doggy treats, his favorite and figure out where you hid it.

Steele eventually will go outside to flirt with the neighbor's dog or bark at stray cats (or steal the food your neighbor is barbecuing). This cause neighbors to complain his barking or behavior, he will eventually ignore them and continue on his work. Imagine your neighbors (across the street or whatever) who is a crazy old cat lady and she hates dogs. Steele will trespass in her property and chase one of the cats. If you came back home from your errands, you almost tripped when three or four cats are ran passed you. They are running away from a Siberian husky, wait a minute, that's your Siberian husky! Steele! You drop your stuff and chase after your dog.

Y/n: "Steele! Get back here! You're not suppose to chase the neighbor's cats!" (He is really a fast dog)

The next time you leave the house, Y/n will buy a Go-Pro camera and strap it on Steele's waist. It will help you record everything of Steele's daily routine in the house (later on, you might post the video on YouTube for some likes. Everyone like to see what pets do when their owners leave the house). He secretly doesn't like it when his owner put a camera on him and will try to get it off of him.