When you guys celebrate Halloween (Chapter 12)

It's that time of year where houses are decorated with spooky stuff being hanged or placed outside, while the kids go around trick-or-treating in their costumes with candy in their bags. You even volunteered on this Halloween tradition. As a kid, you enjoyed trick-or-treating with friends and getting a large amount of candy being filled up way to the top. So for this years you decided to give out candy to the kids.

Steele doesn't care about the holiday, he doesn't like how the tricksters would scare him with a fake spider or popping out of no where. But he also doesn't like those doggy-size costumes. The outfits would look ridiculous on him and too colorful (or too much accessories) to wear, so he just wear nothing, that's all. Doesn't like when there's a scary face being carved on the pumpkin with a candle inside the huge crop.

Y/n: "Calm down Steele, it's just a Jack-o-Lantern. Nice huh?"

Sometimes watch scary movies, you and Steele are kinda scared at the moment (imagine watching "Cujo" where a Saint Bernard goes on a rampage and terrorize a town. Yep, Steele is scared). You hug him as a stuff animal while watching the movie.

But there's a neighbor's black cat who celebrate this holiday, his name Loki. That little feline likes to cause mischief at other dogs in the neighborhood and the owners blame them for the cause they didn't commit. However, Steele doesn't like that cat. One time, he would catch that black cat going through the garbage, it turned to a fight, but when you stepped outside you saw Steele with the scattered garbage all over the drive-way. You scolded him for the mess and putted him outside for a timeout. But now, that won't happen.

The cat started messing around with the Jack-o-lantern you have created, Steele then jumps out of nowhere and chase Loki around. You heard a ruckus outside coming from the front yard. You checked it out and found Steele with the cat in his mouth (but good thing he kept the intruder alive). You returned Loki back to the owner and telling them to "keep that little nuisance indoors for good!" (Steele smiled in the background while the other dogs snicker at the cat).

Steele is now liking Halloween 🎃 👻 🍭 🍬