When you do the What the Fluff challenge (Chapter 8)

You heard about the challenge on YouTube, where they hold a huge blanket or sheet in front of their dog, and when the person is about to drop it, the person then hide and the dog barks in shock. It gave you an idea to do it on Steele. You know, to get his reaction for fun. Y/n then grabbed her camera and blanket from the bedroom and head to living room where Steele is trying to take a nap.

Y/n: "Steele, I want to show you something."

Steele looked straight at you with a confused look on his face on what you're doing, he sees you holding the blanket in front of your whole appearance. And before dropping it to the floor, you ran fast and hide. Steele got off the couch and then starts barking, panic mode. He searched for you on where you had gotten off, later on he found you hiding in the bathroom.

What a relief because he almost had a panic attack when his owner disappeared. Good thing he is a dog because he can tracked your scent and followed the path where you were hiding. And later on, he is mad at you for doing something stupid.

Y/n: "I'm sorry Steele I didn't mean to scare you like that. I just saw this challenge on YouTube and it looks fun to do. Everyone was doing it at their dogs just to see their reaction." You said and pet his head.

If you have the whole thing recorded on your camera, you will eventually post it on YouTube or social media for any likes and comments. And so you did, so many likes and so many comments of your "What the Fluff" challenge.

And if you ever do it again, Steele will be in no mood on looking for you or knows that it's just a stupid challenge. He'll continue on what he was doing like laying on the couch or eating his food.

Steele: 'Yeah I'm falling for it again.'