Part 1

**I apologize for the long wait but here it is, the first chapter of Cruel Reality's Sequel!!**

**Max's POV**

**50 Years Later**

Everything has changed...

Life feels more dull and every day, month and year tend to fly by faster than the last one.

After I woke up 50 years ago and found out that the one I loved took his own life. I was so sure that when I woke up everything would be okay, but it wasn't. Tul was gone and I was forced to learn how to live without him. 

I wish someone would have told me that I couldn't die no matter what I did. The first year was spent in my room at home, I didn't talk to anyone and I didn't leave. The second year I was slowly loosing my mind once I did leave my room. Everywhere I went I was reminded of him and it made things worse. 

So after I dropped out of the college we were at and disappeared from everyone's lives, Win found me and told me that we should leave and not come back until I was ready. So, that's what  we did. Win, Tong and I all moved to the United states and never looked back. 

Currently we are living in the city of New York and our jobs are pretty decent too. Win and Tong became teachers at a school by our apartment complex since we all live together and I decided to become an architect. 

What was nice was that everywhere we go we have the option to transfer or move around so it is nice to have options. As of right now we are packing and getting all of our documents ready to leave. 

Since it's been 48 years since Win and I have seen our parents we thought it might be a good idea to go home for a year or two. 

I think I'm ready...

I guess now that it's been so long since back than I don't really hurt anymore, it's more of a longing for something I know will never come back. I miss him every single day and his pictures are still in my phone, I don't know how to forget him. 

Win thinks that I should try to talk to people at work or go on a date with this coworker of mine but I don't see the point especially now that I'm leaving. No one interests me like he use to. 

I wish I could go back in time and save him from his fate...

Letting out a frustrated sigh because I hadn't thought about the past in a few years now, I slowly get out of my chair and stare down at the blue prints for a house I was currently designing. I thought that doing a job that required a lot of work would help distract me but all it did was stress me out more. 

Ohm: He sets down some papers Infront of me with a smile as he stares down at the finished house designs. "You really do put yourself into your work, this is the third house you finished this month."

Max: I slowly laugh as I stare down at my designs that were in the corner of my office. "Yea I tend to zone into what I'm working on and it helps take my mind off of things. Work is all I have right now."

Ohm: He lets out a sigh before handing me the other thing in his hands. "Well it looks like your about to head home, can you drop these off at the post office for me on your way?"

Max: Looking down at the letters he had sent me, I realize that they were the letters with the mock designs in them for our new clients. "Weren't these suppose to be sent out like 3 days ago?"

Ohm: "Yea but then you told everyone that you were leaving so boss has been in a hurry trying to find a new employee before you go. Your leaving next week so how do you think were doing with finding a replacement?"