Bonus Chapter

**This will be an insight into the 3rd book if you do not want to get spoiled until the story comes out than I advise not continuing. This chapter will give a spoiler however the when, why and how will not be answered until the 3rd book. This chapter will not be an actual chapter in the book since it will be in a point of view of a person that will not be shared in the story. For those of you that don't mind, I give you your small bonus chapter. :) **

**Gun's POV**

It's been 40 years since I've worked with Xi but she wasn't the problem anymore. Yes her plan to make Max and the rest of them pay was a good deal but I wanted more. I wanted everyone to pay and that's how I came across the ones that truly knew what they were doing. 

The plan was flawless, terrible and a tiny bit ironic. 

After waiting almost 20 years to finally be able to put it into motion it was hard to hold back my excitement. 

I will admit that the affects of the person I'm feeding off of has scrambled my head a little bit but that didn't keep me from seeing what was important. 

The extinction of the vampire race. 

Than and only than can Zee rest in peace and finally reincarnate like he was suppose to. No matter how far and how long I looked I could never find him. 

I tried for years and slowly gave up. 

He never showed up in the scrolls that showed the reincarnated and he was never mentioned by others either. 

My future was stolen from me and I tend to take everything that they hold dear one thing at a time. 

Eventually they will know what it feels like.

They will know the pain...

The body underneath me began to move as it slowly broke my concentration on my thoughts.  

Mike: He slowly rubs my back as I start to draw circles on his arm. "Have you been awake for long?"

Gun: I let out a small sigh before shaking my head against his chest. "Not long, just thinking about things."

Mike: I could feel his body chuckle under me as he kisses the side the top of my head. "Your thinking about how you want him dead arn't you?"

Gun: "Maybe..."

Mike: "You know just as well as I do that we can't kill him yet. We need him for now, it's vital to the plan. You know I've been planning this for a really long time, I have no problem waiting a little longer."

Gun: "I know you have no problem waiting but It's different for me. Just seeing his face aggravates me..."

Mike: He slowly brings his arm up to my face as I hold onto it with both my hands and stare at the flesh. "You sound irritated, why don't you eat."

Gun: "But I just ate a few hours ago."

Mike: "It doesn't hurt to eat more. Your going to need it once everything is set into motion."

Gun: "If you say so..."

Not wanting to think too much about the many gross things I have to do to stay where I am on the food chain I allow my fangs to slide pass my lips as I slowly break through the flesh on his arm and bite down. 

I hated to admit it but I loved the taste of this...

Ever since I turned I tend to crave it more and more almost to the point where it drove me mad. Now I believe I can control it but sometimes I'm not sure. Thankfully there was no connection like he had warned me about in the beginning. 

So all of my thoughts and desires are kept to myself while I feed. 

Mike is just a pure blood stepping stone to get to what I want, he had the plan and I was the perfect chess piece for his little game. I'm convinced he thinks I love him at this point after spending so many years together but I don't and I never could. 

The only person I will ever be able to love is Zee...

Mike: After a while he gently pulls away as I tighten my latch on his arm. "Gun that's enough we need to get out of bed and check on our guest." I ignored his words and continued to drink even though I should have known better as he pushes his fingers into my hair and grips it before yanking me back causing me to let out a soft moan. "I keep forgetting that always ends up turning you on..."

Gun: "Don't handle me roughly if you don't tend on dealing with the consequences..."

Mike: He just rolls his eyes before letting go of my hair and pushing me off of him as he stands up to head for the bathroom. "I'll deal with you when we get back, for now we need to go see how he's doing. They did a pretty good toll on him when they brought him in."

Gun: I just glare at him as he disappears into the bathroom before sliding off the bed to grab some clothes from his closet. "He's absolutely fine, would have been worse if you had let me have him like I wanted."

 I found him strangely nice for someone who wanted to wipe out Vampires from the world. 

Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense...

After throwing on an over sized shirt and some skinny jeans I half tuck the shirt in and than pull on some shoes as I hear Mike leaving the bathroom. It was strange how he could always tell whenever I finish getting dressed.

Mike: He peaks his head into the closet before looking me up and down. "Have you called Drake yet to figure out where Knock is at the moment."

Gun: "No I haven't called him yet, he hates me. Why would I volunteer to call him?"

Mike: "Fine I'll call him."

Gun: I walk out of the closet with a groan before heading for the front door. "While you do that I'm going to go see how our guy is doing, maybe I can get him to scream again who knows."

Mike: "Don't play around too much, his safety is crucial to our plan."

Gun: "Yea, yea I know..."

Opening the door to his room I leave and close it behind me as I hear him starting to talk on the phone. 

I really don't know how he has the patience for that asshole. He might be Xi's son but man does he have a temper like his uncle...

It was still a little strange being in power over here since the only vampires in sight at all times was either me or Mike and that was it. Absolutely nobody else, everyone else was part of the VHS. 

The only two decent people that are actually nice to talk to are Bright and Fluke. Atleast they have common decency as a human being and doesnt want to always kill everything in sight like Drake does. 

The door way I was looking for wasn't very far from where I had started since Mike wanted him to be close by at all times. It was just a padded cell with white walls in every corner of the room and a metal bed. 

Right now all of it was a little unnecessary considering that he was currently passed out like he has been for the last 2 days. 

Feeling annoyed all over again I pull open the door and grab the chair by the wall before walking inside and closing the door behind me. As I was setting the chair down by the bed side I couldn't help but admit that he was stunning as he laid there. 

Too bad he was one of the people I hated the most and I hope suffers for a very long time. He deserves to die with the rest of them once every vampire is wiped from the planet. 

Barely a whisper to myself as he continues to lay there unconscious. 

Gun: "Hello Win..."