Part 21

** TRIGGER WARNING, this chapter is very intense and sad, if you can't read a torture scene with a lunatic than I advise skipping this chapter and continuing to the next one. **

**Tong's POV**

Everything I know is pain...

Anything else wouldn't explain what I feel right now...

Ever since we got to the destination that I needed to be at everything just progressively got worse. At first I was suppose to meet someone but I guess she decided she didn't want to look at me yet and that gave this guy the full range to do what ever he wanted to me. 

This guy was insane...

At first he would just hit me around but I felt certain parts of my body get swollen but than he took off the blindfold and everything he did after that couldn't compare. 

He would make me watch as he stabbed me in the thigh repeatedly. He would plunge his knife into my leg and than rip it out before watching it heal and than doing it again. Than by the time I would get light headed from the lack of blood. He would cut his arm and force me to feed on me before doing the whole process again.

His blood tasted just as foul as he was...

I tried to beg him to stop but the moment my teeth left his arm he would put the rope back causing me to chock on his blood until it was all swallowed. 

And that wasn't even the worst part...

When he gets bored he tends to try new things and it's gotten to the point to where I missed what he use to do.

The concept of time no longer existed. 

Only pain...

Now I was strapped to a bed on my stomach with my shirt missing as my hands clenched onto the metal rail hoping that he didn't do what I thought he was going to. 

Please don't...

stranger: He walks into the room with a chuckle. "Well don't you look lovely? I think I prefer seeing you covered in blood Tong, It suits you." Fuck you!! He walks over to the side of the bed and I felt his finger tips slide up my back causing my body to shiver. I hate it hen he touches me... "What should I do to you this time? You know the concept of self healing really is a beautiful thing if it wasn't attached to a monster like yourself." Your the monster not me... Your the monster... Something sharp was pressed into my spin, not a lot to cut deep but I could feel the blood running over my back as my body goes numb. "I mean what exactly is it that heals? Is it your entire body or just the outside, lets say I was to destroy your spinal cord. Would that make you paralyzed or would you heal from it?" 

Tong: NO, NO, NO. Please don't!! I could feel my tears sinking into the sheets that I was pressed into as I begin to sob. "MHamahhahaMhahaAHmh!!"

Stranger: "Sorry I didn't really hear that." I let out a muffled scream as my body erupted in pain before everything went numb. My brain was awake but nothing else would move. I couldn't even feel pain anymore, there was just nothing. "Well damn that didn't really do anything now did it, I can't hear you scream anymore. What fun is that?" I could hear him letting out a frustrated sigh as he sets down his knife. "It's no fun when you can't feel what I'm doing, lets hope you heal quickly. I'll be back soon."

Once I heard his footsteps walk away and the door close I let out a sob and try to think of what to do. As far as I could tell there was no escape and he always came back.

He was always here...

Which means I knew, I knew that the moment he walked through the door things would become a living hell once again.

My own personal hell...

Win I'm scared...