OCs Part 2: Althea Duck

Full name: Althea Violetta Duck

Nickname: Atla (a femine name of Atlas, since Althea tends to take on more than she can chew).

Parents: Violet Saberwing and Huey Duck.

Backstory: Huey and Violet weren't sure if they could have kids (Huey being a duck and Violet a hummingbird). But about a year after their marriage - Violet laid an egg.

According to a certain scientist (cough, Gyro, cough cough) that shouldn't have been possible. But it happened. Both excited and nervous, Violet and Huey fussed over Althea a lot after she hatched. They even went so far as to keep her away from adventuring for fear she'd get hurt.

Thankfully, by the time she turned 9, she was able to show both her parents what she could do. From then on, Violet and Huey let Althea do more things...which is where she gets her nickname, Atla (after Atlas, the mythical man who holds the Earth on his shoulders). Wanting to do the many things she's never done before, Althea has a tendency to take on many tasks at once.

Through time, and many adventures, Althea has started to learn how to do one thing at a time. But multi-tasking every once in a while is something she still engages in.

Best friends: Lori Duck, Tanisha Finch (friend from school), William Beaks (adopted son of Mark Beaks), and Cathrine "Cate" Owlson.

Other friends: Tobey Duck, Carolina Crackshell-Cabrera, Melissa Drake (adopted daughter of Doofus Drake), Barbara Beagle, and Darien Carnage.

Crush: As of yet, she has none.

Favorite Food: Peanut Butter and Banana sandwhich

Favorite Phrase: "Time to go adventuring!"