OCs Part 5: Minorette Gander-De Spell

Full Name: Minorette Gander-De Spell

Nickname: MnM (called by her dad), Mini Magica (called by Lena) 

Parents: Magica De-Spell and Gladstone Gander

Backstory: Gladstone and Magica have an on and off relationship. Though Gladstone has tried to keep Magica from being an villain, old habits die hard. Especially when Magica thinks she has a way of getting her powers back. 

But eventually Magica and Gladstone make things work. Then something surprising happened. Magica laid an egg, that hatched into a little girl they named Minorette.

Minorette took both Gladstone and Magica by surprise - and when faced with raising a child, Magica tried her best...but raising kids is not her strong suit. This left Gladstone to do most of the heavy lifting himself, with the help of Donald, Scrooge and several others. Magica helps somewhat, when she's not trying to take over the world or anything like that. 

By the time she's ten years old, Minorette is living in the mansion with Uncle Scrooge, while Gladstone goes to try and convince Magica to be good again. Unfortunately he's trapped inside a magical sphere (which can be seen in the image). Magica did not mean to trap him inside the gem stone, but he got in the way of a magic spell - and trapping him in the gem was the only way to save him. 

Magica placed Gladstone in the hands of Scrooge for safe keeping, while Magica herself goes on a quest to find inner peace with herself. This leaves Minorette with only her extended family to live with for a while. Though Minorette can talk to her dad while he's in the stone. As a matter of fact, Minorette has her own powers (which her mom taught her how to use somewhat), that she tries to use to free her dad. 

Minorette herself has always been very sweet, much like her mom before she was corrupted by evil. She doesn't get upset very often, uses her powers for good when she can, and enjoys going on adventures with her family. Though Scrooge insists that she not use her luck powers while they adventure, so as not to "ruin the experience". This does make trying to have fun a challenge...because sometimes Minorette can't control her powers. 

Best Friends: Violet, Webby, Launch Pad, Fusia, Louie, Lena, and Mrs. Beakley.

Other friends: Huey, Dewey, Donald, Mark Beaks, Zan Owlson, Uncle Poe, and Della.

Frenemies: Flintheart Glomgold (Old Flinty had, at one point, hired Gladstone on as his treasure hunter - and offered free babysitting while he worked. Until Gladstone discovered Glomgold was using Minorette to get business associates to donate to a: "Lost Child" fund, using Minorette as the bait), Doofus (pretending to be her friend, Doofus used Minorette to his advantage. He used her to get free entry into an all you can eat buffet, used her to purchase stocks, and even used her to find a treasure that Louie was looking for. When Minorette found out - she was hurt, and while she is still kind of friends with him...most of the time she's not.)

Crush: As of yet - none. 

Favorite Food: Dark Chocolate Cake

Favorite Phrase: "Luck alone can't solve things - it takes family team work too!"