OCs Part 6: Carolina Crackshell Cabrera

Full name: Carolina Crackshell - Cabrera

Nickname: Carly, Triple C (by her mom and best friends), and Gizmo Girl (when she's playing superhero). 

Parents: Gandra Dee and Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera

Backstory: Gandra Dee and Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera were, at first, torn apart by differing sides. Gandra working for F.O.W.L., and Fenton being a superhero. But the more Gandra watched Fenton fighting against her and F.O.W.L., the more she didn't want to be a villain. 

So Gandra did the only thing she could do - and got out of F.O.W.L. by faking her death, and dropping off the face of the Earth. Even though she was embodied with microbots, they cannot be tracked. Plus, they give the added benefit of masking her biological signs from anyone who's looking for them.

With this out of the way, Gandra found Fenton (who was mourning her loss), and told him what she'd done. She was out of F.O.W.L., untracable, and wondered if he needed a partner while he fought crime. Thus was born a beautiful romance and an breakable superhero team up. Gizmoduck and Lightning!

Several years after working together, Gandra finally popped the question to Fenton - who said yes. They two got married, but instead of having an egg and worrying that F.O.W.L. would somehow get a hold of the child's DNA and figure out Gandra was still alive - they opted to adopt. And so Carolina joined the mix. 

Carolina's parents were killed during the Moonvasion when she was only an egg. For the next ten years she waited in an orphanage for someone to adopt her...and when Gandra Dee and Fenton entered the orphanage - Carolina knew they were the ones. 

She was adopted shortly thereafter, and discovered that her family was more than meets the eye. Her dad works closely with the McDuck family, meaning she gets to hang out with famous figures such as Della and Donald Duck, Webby Vaunderquack, and the Scrooge McDuck. Not only that - but her parents are superheros!! Carolina's life has taken a turn for the extraordinary, and she is so not sorry that it did. 

Eventually Carolina convinces her parents to let her superhero with them - and so was born Gizmo-Girl! Whil 

Best Friends: Althea Duck, Genny and Graham Gearloose, Cate Owlson, Lori Duck, Blair Featherstone (the daughter of the richest crane in the world), Vellina (daughter of Amunet), and Ren (Boyd and Fusia's son).

Other friends: William Beaks, Melissa Drake, Willow Duck, Phooey Duck, Darien Carnage, and Barbara Beagle. 

Crush: Tobey Duck. When Carolina met Tobey, she thought she was going to die. Literally. Why the dramatic scene? Well, Tobey was flying the Sunchaser/Cloudslayer when he decided to impress Carolina. That...did not go well. Not only did Tobey get grounded for about a month, but the Sunchaser/Cloudslayer was down for the count. And Carolina was perminantly afraid of planes.

Favorite Food: Spagetti-Os

Favorite Phrase: "Blathering Blatherscithe!"