Pt. 1 || Becoming (1)

Beep! Beep! Beep!

UHH!

My stupid alarm clock woke me out of my perfect slumber. You rolled over to your side and glanced at your alarm clock. 6:30 AM. You groaned, today was Tuesday, which meant SCHOOL!

After another minute of groaning, you got up and walked over out of your bedroom and into the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and took a quick shower and got ready. You looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Looking good, y/n!", you thought to yourself and got out of the bathroom and rushed downstairs to the living room. You saw that Jim was already up and making what looked like breakfast but you might wrong though.

"Good morning Jim! Your dear old sister is very hungry! Have you made anything for her?" you asked, walking through into the kitchen.

"Morning y/n! You're only 18, three years older, not that old. But yes, I have! Here", he handed you a plate with an omelette and a glass of juice.

"Thanks!", as you walked out of the kitchen and sat at the dining table.

You quickly finished you're breakfast and ran upstairs to grab your bag. You noticed that Jim was in your mom's room, leaving breakfast there for her. You smiled. Jim took so much care for our mom. She was working double shifts lately, and she wasn't getting enough rest and 'me time'.

Jim closed mom's room's door, and headed downstairs with you.

||||||||||||||||||||

As the garage door opened, you saw that the garbage bin was laying on the floor with rubbish spilling out.

"Uh. Raccoons!", Jim said, annoyed.

He picked up the rubbish, when Toby (Jim's best friend) rides over to us from him house across from us.

"C'mon Jimbo, y/n, we're late for school", he said, buckling his helmet on.

"I know. I was busy with the lunches. One for mom, y/n, me and you", he said walking with his bike to him and handing him a brown paper bag.

Toby peeked into the contents of the bag.

"I can't, I'm on a diet", handing the paper bag back to Jim.

"You've been on a diet for 14 years Tobes!", Jim argued, pushing the Toby's hand away.

They continued bickering, when I got my bike and ringed it's bell, catching the boys attention.

"Well I'm heading to school. See ya later!", you said, riding off

You took in the morning view of the beautiful mountains and canals. You would never want to leave Arcadia. As you rode your Vespa through town, you saw many people driving to work and walking to school. Some people were at the cafe or at a shop. You noticed a guy turn a sign from 'close' to 'open' for GDT Arcane Books. He was tall and skinny, wearing a black shirt and jacket with black jeans and black shoes. He had raven black hair with blue dyed tips.

Hmm, I've never seen him around town before. You knew practically everyone in town except for the students at Arcadia Oaks High, other then Jim and Toby. I rode until your school came into sight, Arcadia Oaks Academy. You didn't go to the same school Jim because your mom, Barbara Lake, couldn't afford both of us going to Arcadia Oaks High, so I went to the other school, since it was cheaper.

You parked your bike and hung your helmet on one of the handles. You walked through the entrance and were quickly greeted with your best friend, Rachael and Izzy.

"Y/n! Guess what happened!", both of them squealed.

"What?! Tom Holland is coming to Arcadia?", you asked, jokingly.