Pt. 6 || Waka Chaka!

A/n: Thank you for 1K reads! I appreciate it! 

Turns out, Jim got back to his normal size during his presentation in Spanish.

In the Forge, Jim was getting trained and lectured by Blinky. You, Toby and Aaarrrgghh were all on the side lines. Toby was running on the spot, trying to burn calories and earn points on his Chubby Tracker while Aaarrrgghh was watching him. On the other hand, you were resting from practicing your magic, which didn't go so well.

You had accidentally changed directions of an arrow that was going towards Jim, to Blinky. Fortunately, you created a protective shield around him-- which Vendel had taught you to do not too long ago-- just before the arrow hit him.

"Always be afraid. Fear heightens your senses. Fear keeps you alive," Blinky told Jim.

Jim confidently finishes and poses, just before a rock hits him from behind, making him fall. You winced as he hit the ground. He was getting a lot of injuries lately.

"Arrogance gets you killed," Blinky added.

"Yeah, I'll have to remember that," Jim groaned.

"Draal, however, does not fear you," Blinky picked up Jim by his shoulder and put him down. "That will be his weakness, but not you. You'll be wearing your armour. That will be your strength."

Jim continued to do his training by hitting and blocking attacks with his sword.

You turned your attention to Toby and Aaarrrgghh.

"Oh yeah. Looking good, Jimbo. Feel the burn!" Toby encouraged. "If Jim's getting fit, I'm getting fit," Toby showed Aaarrrgghh his watch. "Don't want to be too big."

Aaarrrgghh looks down at himself, thinking that he's too big.

"Not that there's anything wrong with being big. But if I'm gonna have Jim's back alongside y/n, I gotta be nimble," Toby quickly explained.

Aaarrrgghh nods his head and starts to copy Toby.

You giggle at the duo.

"Yeah, baby! Hit a benchmark. I've run a total of... a hundred feet. Five calories burned. Nice!" Toby cheered.

"Good job, Tobes!" you congratulated him.

Suddenly, you heard a loud clang. You turn your head towards the source of the sound, to see that Jim had caused it.

"You know, I think being afraid is the one rule I-- Oh!" Jim started but then he screamed and ducked from incoming arrows. "I excel at," he chuckled, pointing his sword in the direction of the arrows.

"I'm pretty sure you need to excel at all three rules, Jimbo," you said, going over to him and Blinky.

"Exactly, Master Jim. You must excel at all three. If trolls are ever going to embrace you as Trollhunter, you must ignore your humanity instincts," Blinky agreed.

Jim then threw his sword at an upcoming attack, destroying it.

Blinky wrapped an arm around Jim's shoulder, "Do that, and I have no doubt you will defeat Draal."

You heard a new voice coming into the Forge, which you turned to see Draal. You scowled at him as he walked pass.

"Look... it's training," Draal growled. "Cute."

He laughed and walked away.

"He has a lot of arrogance," you commented.

"Let your fear keep you alive. Let his arrogance lead him astray. Defeat him... and you'll make history," Blinky told Jim.