Chapter 4 - Dragoster

We walked out if the TARDIS, I clicked my fingers & the doors closed. "How did you know how to do that?" the Doctor asked, "Um...I have no clue" I replied with a confused look on my face. We turned to look at the view as we had landed on the top of a hill. There were mountains in the distance; the grass was light blue with rainbow leaved trees & a city that had red sand covering some buildings.

"This planet is beautiful" I said in amazement, "It sure is" Clara said. "Lets go check that city over there" I said pointing at the city, "Okay then" the Doctor replied with a smile. We made our way down the hill & to the city, the walk was fun, I listened to the Doctor and Clara talk about the Adventures they had before they met me.

We reached the city, but here was nobody around, "Ok this is strange..." The Doctor said as he pulled out his sonic screwdriver & scanned everywhere. "Doctor, shouldn't this place have lots of aliens around?" Clara asked. The Doctor looked at his sonic, "The sonic shows 4 life forms in this city" the Doctor put his sonic away in his pocket and looked at us, we realized there was another life form here beside us. I walked ahead of them; they didn't notice that I had walked away from them, I was very curious to find that other life form. Suddenly, a roar echoed through the city, 'that doesn't sound good' I thought. They notice that I had walk off and came over to me "Ryder stay close, it's dangerous!" The Doctor looked at me with a worried look. "Sorry, I'll stay close" I looked at the ground in disappointment of myself for disobeying the Doctor.

Another roar echoed but it was closer than the previous one "Doctor, whatever that is its getting closer" I said, worried. "I don't know the sonic showed that no one has been on this planet in a very long time" The Doctor said, he started looking around. All of a sudden a winged creature landed in front of us, Clara screamed a little bit. The creature stood up tucking its wings behind its back & they connected together to form a cape with a hood. The Doctor and I quickly glanced at each other as the creature made its way closer to us and it stopped a metre away.

The creature looked like a dragon with blue scales, standing on its hind legs. It had gold armour and two weapons attached to the belt on the pants. Lastly, it had two identical tattoos, one on each arm of a dragon skull with flames coming out of the mouth and head. "Who are you creatures?" the creature asked in a deep voice, "I'm the Doctor, and this is Clara and Ryder. Who might you be?" The Doctor asked. "I'm commander Dray, Leader of the Draconian army," Dray said but he was staring at me, like he was searching for something. "Where is the rest of your kind, Dray?" I asked, "They were killed"

Dray said. He walked closer to us and got down on one knee and looked down at us. "What killed them, Dray?" I asked, "I do not know I was on a scout mission and when I came back everything was destroyed and everyone dead" he was still looking at me it was starting to freak me out a bit. "This planet hasn't had any life on it for many years. So what are you doing here?" the Doctor asked. Dray growled a bit "Its where I crash landed and I haven't been able to fix it" Dray said.

He growled again and before I could even have a chance to move he grabbed me and stood up. "Agh...l-let...me...g-go" I yelled while trying to catch my breath as Dray was holding me a bit to tight. "Let her go!!" the Doctor yelled but Dray just smirked and swung his tail and hit the ground in front of them. They fell to the ground and coughed from the dust, Dray took that as his queue to leave. He spreads his wings and takes off into the sky with me still in his hand. "Aaahhh!" I scream, "Quiet Timelord!" he demanded. 'Wait he knows I'm a Timelord, this isn't good' I thought.

Dray landed in a nearby cave and tucked his wings back into the hooded cape form. He chained me to the cave wall with energy cuffs and went to a workshop desk that he must have set up along with weapons rack there would have to be at least 20+ weapons. "Now Timelord it nighty night time for you" Dray said as he put a mouth mask thing on and held a canister in front of my face. He opened it and gas covered my face and my vision started to go blurry. "Night Timelord" that's the last thing I heard before I blacked out.