Chapter 1

The Provisional Exam First Exam had just ended.

While most of the students passed. Some of them aren't lucky enough to pass the exam like an frustated blue haired girl who was wandering around to find an vending machine to calm herself.

As she founds an vending machine, she picks up an money and ordered an tea but the money just returned. She repeated it again and again while growing frustated but nothing still came out and then... she exploded and started hitting the machine. "Damnit!" she whines and was about to cry until someone poking her shoulder.

She turns around and see an tall green haired boy with a cat eyes staring at her with his hands in his pocket.

"Wh-What?" She sluttered a bit then glared at him

He leans his face towards her and lift her chin up so she could literally face him "Hmm... nothing.. Just wandering and saw you who was about to cry" He said

She became embarassed but she quickly regain her composure. "Who are you? and get off me you pervert" She yelled pushing him.

"Whatever you say" Said by the man and throws an can to her.

She took the can and didn't know whether to drink it or not because she knows that she will owe him after she drinks it. But she didn't have a choice right now besides, she's really thirsty.

The green haired man then walks to the side of the machine and sit on the bench and said "I know this isn't my business but it seems like you have a problem"

"What makes you think that?" She said with a huff

"Well, didn't you cry?" He added

"You don't have to remind me that!" She
yelled. Seriously? How this man could be so annoying and ho-, Nevermind.

Izuku just smirked.

A few seconds later, the atmosphere become filled with an comfortable silence.

"So what really is your problem?" Izuku seriously asked while looking towards the sky.

"Because of my cockiness, I failed the provisional exam not just me but my friends..." She trailed with an sad look as she proceeds to tell him what happened to exam.

A few moments later

"You know, even if u didn't pass this year exam... just remember there's always an next time. " Izuku said with an smile.

"If that's isn't enough for you, Just remember that i'll always believe in you" He added with a wink as his background is now full of flowers.

Saiko looks away as she tried to hide her growing blush. Then she noticed that they still haven't know their each other names.

"I'm Saiko Intelli from Seiai Academy" Saiko gracefully introduced.

"Izuku Midoriya from U.A, a pleasure to meet you Saiko" Izuku said as they shake hands.

Chapter 1 done. I'm new to writing so please forgive me if there was some grammatical errors.