Chapter 2

U.A Dorm

It was Friday noon in U.A after Aizawa's classes ended. Izuku is in his room thinking ways to resolve his boredom.

Then a few minutes later. He was walking down stairs and now was close to the door until someone calls him.

"Deku-kun where are you going?" Uraraka asked

"Yeah, dude" Kaminari asked

"Your attire looks manly as hell!" Kirishima as he saw Izuku's clothes which consisted of black coat with white shirt, black jeans with a pair of round dark sunglasses. Izuku sweatdrop at that. Really?

"Could it be that you're going a date?" Mina asked with mischievous eye.

"Is that true Midoriya-kun? Kero" Asui

"What?" Mineta coldly said while glaring at him.

Izuku was about to object but he decided to play this game a little so he could be entertained by watching their reactions out of them.

"Your assumptions are right Mina, I'm going on a date" Izuku calmly stated

The whole dorm became silent after they heard that... a few seconds later, The silence was broke by Uraraka and Kaminari.

"No way" They both said

"You bastard!" Mineta angrily said while thinking if the girl is hot or not.

"As expected of Midobro" Kirishima added

"Oi Deku this isn't possible right?" Bakugo while glaring at him.

Izuku smiled and lazily replied "Yes" opened the door and leave.

"I HOPE YOU DON'T COMEBACK HERE YOOOUUU PIECEEEE OF A SHIIITTTT!!!"

A few moments later

Izuku now arrived in Kamino Ward calmly walking down the streets.

He was looking over many stores and restaurants but there's still nothing that catch his interest.

A few minutes later, Izuku finally find something that caught his attention.
a maid tea café.

He was about to walk to the cafe until he noticed an familiar face wearing a white dress through the window. 'Wait... is that.. Saiko?" He widened his eyes at the thought.

Chapter 2 is now done..