Chapter 5

"So as we are speaking from the communication channel, All Might undefiantly currently remained at NUMBER 1 from the hero position, coming on with Endeavor following after only approximately hundred thousand of votes and regarding Hawks..."

Izuku rolls his eyes as he turned off the tv near under the ceiling. Just the usual hero stuff, that he used to love so much then became grown tired of with realizing so much flaws with the system and heroes. He wasn't going to be angsty and overthink about it though, he will be the one who will make great changes.

"Aarrghh." He yawned as he dressed into his usual black sweater and ants outfit and prepared himself up with his sunglasses before teleporting into the school.

As soon as he teleported to the school, with a spoosh of violet & blue light meshed together he saw half his classmates chatting together with their own circle.

But for the circumstances for Izuku, his senses noticed Kaminari and Sero walking near him.

"Good morning, 'zubro, so did something happened?" Kaminari asked as he has a weird silly smile on his face.

"Heh, what do you mean?" Izuku feigned ignorance while he can hear Sero muttering "It's too early for this shit Kam.." Although the also interested look on his face says otherwise.

Because of that, Kaminari break out of his stupor and screamed "YES" energetically, shooking and bulging everyones eyes present from his loud voice as it is quite morning and some even has half-lidded eyes from studying their asses.

"Jesus, quiet the fuck down Kam," Sero said looking apologetic and annoyed before steering his gaze from his shooked classmates to Izuku. "So? Have done the impossible?"

Izuku just replied, "I alone am the Honored One." before chuckling and refusing to elaborate anymore further.