Chapter 4

I don't own anything,

"So what do u think about the movie?" Izuku yawned quietly, as he stretches his arms upwards.

Saiko, walking close-by with him, rolled her eyes, and says "It's anticlimactic, I mean what's genuinely the point of what we had watched? Just a waste of time, the protagonist never achieved anything, Most of the loved characters died for nothing, Extreme suffering profoundly continues, It's all pointless in the end.."

"Right? I still couldn't afford to believe that the protagonist did all of that, and and then at the end, he told us he didn't know the reason why he did that." Izuku lightly chuckles as he looks everywhere before his eyes got a glimpse on an ice cream shop, named 'Becca Creamy Homelandaddy'.

"Say dear, wanna go there?" He asked as he turned his sight on her catching her grumbling cutely as he heard her muttered almost quietly "-p calling me stupid endearments, you freaking twink"

.........

Dead silence..

"Care to iterate that once again dear..?" He inquired, with an indescribable expression you couldn't make sense off.

"I said you're a fucking twink you twat..."

Suddenly, that one division of the entire mall is filled with laughter... with much perplexity and annoyances of those around them..

______________________________________________________

"Gotta say this one's quite good.." Midoriya says as he pierced the mango ice cream with his tongue.

Meanwhile, Saiko got an black cherry one. "Quite the chaste flavor fan aren't we?"

He rolled his eyes at that. "Not really, just bought this since this flavor is the only one in the shop still brimming besides, not like I'm regretting it."

"Now we got an Apostle here.." She murmured in the process of munching her ice cream.

"Hmmm, now that I've seen it yours, you're ice cream, also looks very delicious, care to share dear?" He slyly asks, with eyes full of mirth.

She felt her face flame up a little bit but..

"Not this hour, I'm sorry Izuku, but I'm satisfied with eating my precious black cherry ice cream solely." She playfully said with hilarity in her beautiful periwinkle irises.

Izuku consciously pouted, causing her face, to perhaps, lit up more.

In the end, she didn't give in,

Her win..

right fucking diabolical, I'm sorry i've comeback with such a brief chapter. just wanna check if I can still write or nah