Chapter 3

"What a suprise. Isn't it Saiko?" Izuku said with his hands on his pocket as he saw her sitting on a table reading book while drinking an tea.

Saiko closed her book and turned her attention to him.

"It's been a while, Izuku" She said with sharp gaze

"May i?" He asked calmly pointing to the chair besides the table. She nodded before he sat.

"So what brings you here?" She quirked one of her eyebrows

"I was bored" He casually answered.

"That's it?" She asked expecting long response.

"Yes, is there anything else?" He curiously looked at her with cat eyes. She grows an tickmark in head after he said that.

Then a waiter appeared and gave them the menu. "Can i take your orders sir/ma'am?"

"I'll take Pasta" She ordered while looking to the list of available foods.

"Katsudon" He said with his hand on his chin.

The waiter then wrote down the orders in a sheet of paper and left those two behind with comfortable silence. Izuku looking outside the window while Saiko back reading her book.

While they're waiting for the food Izuku decided to ask something about her book.

"What'cha reading Saiko" He asked her.

She ignored him. She didn't always like to be disturbed while reading.

He asked the question again but he was still ignored.

'Still no response eh?' He leans his face towards her ear, nibbled it. "Is that smut?" He asked in whisper

"E-EH?" She shrieked blushing as she felt her ear getting bited.

Izuku just smirked at her reaction before getting his face off her.

"Don't do things like that again you pervert" She almost yelled while her face still red from what he did earlier "And no, What i am reading is about ways to improve my thinking and planning." She added while he just nodded

After that the waiter arrived their food and they start eating while continued talking.

_________________________________

"Thanks for the company but i guess this is how we part our ways now" Saiko said after they finished eating and now standing behind the restaurant.

She was ready to leave but she felt a hand holding her wrist.

"How about we just go together? Saiko?" He asked. He wouldn't really admit it to her but he wanted this to happen because he truly enjoyed his time with her a lot.

Saiko widened her eyes 'If i'd go with him all the way this would be a considered as date' She thinks while blushing.

Her blush turned into scowl as she saw him with his visible sly smirk 'So that pervert really knows that this would've happen if i accepted huh?' Saiko thinks but she wasn't gonna take an disadvantage here too.

"Fine, but i should be the one who decides where are we going" She demanded while glaring at him.

"I'm fine with that" He calmly stated as he put an arm around her shoulder and they started walking.

Yooo chapter 3 is done..... I didn't really know whether i should still continue this or not.