𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 [𝐈]

Help credits : @rdj_vibezz
Time : 09:47am
Location : Principal's office, QCC, Queens, nyc
Weather : Sunny
Warnings : light degradation kink, stroking, swearing
Word count : 1812

Help credits : @rdj_vibezzTime : 09:47am Location : Principal's office, QCC, Queens, nyc Weather : SunnyWarnings : light degradation kink, stroking, swearing Word count : 1812

"it's just the two of us now Miss Brown."

You squeeze your thighs together as you feel tingles between your legs.
Damn he's so hot when he's dominant.

You did not look up but you can hear him let go of the lock and get closer behind you, his stare never leaving your back.

Suddenly he turn the office wheelchair where you are sitting towards him.

He leans on the armrests, preventing you from getting up. He bends a little and stare at your eyes even if you avoid it, blushing like hell.

"So now, i'm gonna ask you again..." You feel his breath tickling your face.
Scotch. He drank scotch.

"...What. did. you. do."

You don't want to surrender so easily, so despite your cheeks being red and hot,you smirk and lift up your eyes to his, making eye contact with your principal.
You smile insolently.
"it's. none. of. your. damn. business." You reply with a bratty tone then smirk, thinking you won the game.

He licks his lips slowly, looking at you intently.
Like a lion. A lion who enjoy every seconds before devouring his prey.
A sexy lion not gonna lie.
You close your eyes.
Stop. Anastasia. He's your fucking principal.

He grips the armrests tightly before slowly standing up straight. He slips his hands in his pockets and head towards his chair where he sits. 

He put his hand around his jaw and stay silent for a moment.
The only sounds in the room are his breath hitting his palm and your heart beating faster and faster since you entered this room, slightly panicked about his unusual behavior.

He stare at the wall blankly.

"Stand up." He orders.

You frown but remember to seem as cold as possible.